Kids Logic 1/6 Street Fighter IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kids Logic Street Fighter IV

One thing i didn't get about the SF2 animated movie was that Ryu never wore his headband and Ken has ginger hair

The animation in SFII was way ahead of it's time. I still get chills watching the final battle between Bison and Ryu/Ken.

[ame]https://youtu.be/I056MPrakoQ[/ame]

One thing i didn't get about the SF2 animated movie was that Ryu never wore his headband and Ken has ginger hair

streetfighter5.jpg

:dunno

IMO the best fight of that film

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3dY9PBb5ntQ[/ame]

Definitely the most intense of them all. I loved the desperation of Chun Li since Vega was getting the edge on her. Plus, we got nice teetees in that scene. Shame we saw no trim.

Definitely the most intense of them all. I loved the desperation of Chun Li since Vega was getting the edge on her. Plus, we got nice teetees in that scene. Shame we saw no trim.

It was there look up chun li shower uncut they cut it from the American dub.

Only booty and no front :crying

Well, she's got a rear that looks like it would strangle a pudd.

Course they are. The Japs would put a pair of boobs on her head if they could get away with it :lol

It was there look up chun li shower uncut they cut it from the American dub.

I really wish SFV has the same atmosphere that the animated movie did. SFIV was fun, I just didn't like the character models and the light atmosphere. I wish SF would take a gritty approach.

Yeah it all seemed too big and colourful. I hated the layout and how big and close the characters were if you get me

I really wish SFV has the same atmosphere that the animated movie did. SFIV was fun, I just didn't like the character models and the light atmosphere. I wish SF would take a gritty approach.

3D models of the animated movie characters, in a game, would be ridiculously cool.

Although, I did really like some of the SFIV models as well.

I liked Bison's and Chun Li's. I hated how everyone's hair was so symmetrical.

Chun-Li's thighs were ridiculous in SFIV!

Luckily, I modded them to look more real. He he! You can look it up.

Everything looks disgusting in SFIV. The proportions on the females look gross (really small torse, huge legs, etc..) and the guys are so buff it looks more stupid and comical than anything. If they ever make a V I hope it plays absolutely nothing like IV and also looks absolutely nothing like IV.

Back