Kick Ass...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reviewers are giving it a good rating too - still around 75% at RT. And those that aren't tend to be the wussy non-U.S. types who are ultra prudish on violence. :D

I'm going to try to make it to the 10pm showing tonight...

Cant wait to see it...I hope they do ''Nemesis'' too, wich is so far as bad ass as the Kick ass comics.

Yep, it's excellent. an easy 9 out of 10, maybe even a 10 for 10 on a second viewing. This is an easy blu-ray buy!

Not my official review of the movie, but I just saw the 10:00 showing and it was fantastic. It definitely had more depth than I thought it would and more complicated characters, but the action scenes were mind blowing. Some of the most original, explosive on-screen violence/action I've ever seen. See this movie!!!

Saw it. Loved it. The film maker did an excellent job of telling his own story without butchering the source material. I can't wait to go see it again, and eventually buy it on blu-ray.

I loved the little props to the artists involved in the comic.

The wife and I just got back a while ago from watching this and we both really enjoyed it. This movie really exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this one.:rock

By the way Hit Girl was awesome.

What?!? That's not fair!

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Yep, it's all her movie. I loved Bad Daddy's voice too - just pitch perfect.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yep, it's all her movie. I loved Bad Daddy's voice too - just pitch perfect.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought the exact same thing once I saw the burns. Perhaps they were trying to be realistic, or maybe throwing a homage to Mr. Nolan? Either way, that part was sad and unexpected (for me) as I didn't read the comics.

Just got back from the early showing. It was definitely AWESOME! :rock
Being the nerd that I am, I enjoyed the little reference to LOST. :rotfl

Loved It!!! I Want To Adopt Hit Girl!!!!!:D........ it had a great Balance of Style...and Film Genres!!!!.......Great JOB!!!!

A MUST SEE!!!! Definitely way better than I expected.

This is the best movie I have seen this year so far.

Will probably to and see it again in the theater!!!

Back