KFC's Double Down Sandwich

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why is everyone all excited about this sandwich, burger king made one twice as bad as this a couple years ago if i recall?

I just finished one. Not bad. But nothing to jump up and down about. I will likely never order a second one. Not because they are not good, but because there are too many things that I like better at KFC.

I went for it... sadly no pictures (didn't have the time).

Honestly its a pretty nasty sandwich :lol Its incredibly salty, but not that good. Luckily its smaller than I thought it would be, but I can already feel the need for some tums :lol

Enjoy at your own peril :lecture

Hmmm my adventure will have to wait. Went to Applebys and did their pick three thing. I'm stuffed! I had the shrimp, burgers, and some wrap thing. :lol

but I can already feel the need for some tums :lol

Enjoy at your own peril :lecture

Gee, why I am not surprised? I always say, if you suffer longer than you enjoy the food (which you didn't), is it worth it? The short answer should be no. Why I don't eat anything fried or anything that makes my stomach turn or go queasy.

I don't understand why people can't find healthy alternatives that taste great, and at the end of the day make you feel great. 5 minutes of orgasmic taste bud explosions should not beat out the after effects of lingering stomach and health problems. lol

Not if it's followed by hours of suffering. Suffering should never last longer than the enjoyment.

Oh wait, that's some people's marriages for you. :horror

But, such is the cost of exploration and trying new things. Although, surprisingly I may have been wrong about the need for tums. 2 hours later and I'm feeling fine.

Haven't even needed to take a nap yet :rock

Still though, not that good of a sandwich. I think I'd have preferred a Wendy's spicy chicken :lecture

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/n0xhJHeqKdE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/n0xhJHeqKdE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Back