KFC's Double Down Sandwich

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing does look ****in' delicious!

I'm also sure that a lot of us have eaten a lot worse stuff, thinking that it was 'healthy'. I'll give this a try one of these days as my weekend cheat, but i'll only eat half.

P, you are a fool, but a fool with a delicious Double Down in yer belly! :rock

Hilarious review... and a word of caution; this ____er can be very hot.

I did have to do a little in-ward breathing after the first bite; so at least it was freshly fried and mashed together :lol

BTW, 4 hours in and I am one gassy mofo; don't feel sick and I don't smell like a Wilde beast, but my stomach is making some interesting sounds :lol

This thing does look ****in' delicious!

I'm also sure that a lot of us have eaten a lot worse stuff, thinking that it was 'healthy'. I'll give this a try one of these days as my weekend cheat, but i'll only eat half.

P, you are a fool, but a fool with a delicious Double Down in yer belly! :rock

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Hell yeah papo!!! :rock

Wuss. :monkey1

BTW, 4 hours in and I am one gassy mofo; don't feel sick and I don't smell like a Wilde beast, but my stomach is making some interesting sounds :lol

I feel sorry for your wife later. :lol

Back