KFC's Double Down Sandwich

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we get before and after pics of the SS Freaks who are addicted to this disgusting sandwich?

Pretty sure this will be the AFTER
Casket.bmp

Well...
Artery Plaque Causes

According to the Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, plaque buildup in the arteries begins with damage to the arteries. Factors such as high blood pressure, smoking, high amounts of certain fats, cholesterol and sugar in the blood can damage the walls of the arteries.
https://www.ehow.com/about_5073005_causes-artery-plaque.html

Just a hunch, but I'm betting none of the authors of your "myth" article worked in a mortuary, scraping plaque out of the carotid artery and jugular of fatties, to get a decent flow for embalming on a consistent basis. :wink1:

Not gonna get into it. I am aware of the conventional wisdom about dietary cholesterol.

To be honest, I am still somewhat agnostic on the subject, but there is compelling evidence that what we have been led to believe about the direct relationship between dietary cholesterol, blood cholesterol, and heart disease, is false.

Like I said, I'm not interested in a debate about it. But there are many links in the link I posted if anyone is genuinely interested.

This one about the China Study is quite revealing:

https://rawfoodsos.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/

One more:

https://www.marksdailyapple.com/saturated-fat-healthy/

Sorry if posting the links is oxymoronic to my saying "not gonna get into it." :(

Nah, no worries. But there's no ignoring the evidence of consistent plaquing in the veins and arteries of individuals who clearly enjoyed high-fat diets. I wonder if the tests you quoted would have different results if they started from the end and worked backwards vs. starting in the middle and working around in the gray areas to get desired results.

Nah, no worries. But there's no ignoring the evidence of consistent plaquing in the veins and arteries of individuals who clearly enjoyed high-fat diets. I wonder if the tests you quoted would have different results if they started from the end and worked backwards vs. starting in the middle and working around in the gray areas to get desired results.

A good point, and like I said, I'm still undecided. However, I'm sure both sides make those kind of criticisms.

The link about the China Study Book is all about how numbers can be fudged to make a point. The China Study was supposed to prove that a vegetarian diet was more healthy (in terms of cancer, heart disease, etc.), but the article I posted shows that the unfiltered facts that the China Study used don't do that at all, and in many cases they seem to show the opposite.

I think it's hard for even the most sincere scientist or Doctor to look at this stuff objectively. And often times, the continuing education for Doctors is sponsored by drug companies (i.e. Lipitor).

A good point, and like I said, I'm still undecided. However, I'm sure both sides make those kind of criticisms.

The link about the China Study Book is all about how numbers can be fudged to make a point. The China Study was supposed to prove that a vegetarian diet was more healthy (in terms of cancer, heart disease, etc.), but the article I posted shows that the unfiltered facts that the China Study used don't do that at all, and in many cases they seem to show the opposite.

I think it's hard for even the most sincere scientist or Doctor to look at this stuff objectively. And often times, the continuing education for Doctors is sponsored by drug companies (i.e. Lipitor).

I agree. The vegetarian diet conclusion would be common sense though considering most vegetarians usually substitute a lack of proteins with products that are higher in carbs and calories. I think a vegan diet would've been more appropriate, though I've yet to actually meet a vegan that looked remotely healthy.

I am not sure where you are in Texas. But have you ever eaten at Babe's? The one my brother took me to was in Garland.

I do not think there is any better fried chicken on Earth.

I'm not near Garland, but I can get near it if it means delicious Chicken.

Last edited:
Back