KFC's Double Down Sandwich

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The regular is fantastic. And the grilled is good too. Extra crispy DD is not on the menu, but if you can get them to make one the experience will...

...I searched for a while for a good metaphor to use there, but just let me say: an Extra Crispy Double Down might just change your life.

an Extra Crispy Double Down might just change your life.

:lol:lol

Now you have me interested. :lol

I think Maglor means this,

Heart-Attacks-and-health.jpg

More like end your life, ammirite?

we only had it for at least 6 months here.... :[

damn those health conscious nazis and their fat azz subway munching supporters.

dont any of you watch the chicken abuse videos where they show them clipping beaks off and gutting them drowing in feathers and own blood and it ends up a square in a biscuit, how do peeps like yourselfs have the conscious to eat these things?

Yep, all the time! Makes me soooo hungry! :drool

Whenever I ask for extra crispy I get shut down, what's the trick?

Dumb luck. I get the same answer. So does everyone who isn't Maglor, if I remember correctly.

I've scored Extra Crispy at two different KFC's. Here's how it's done:

1) Go when it's not peak time. If there is a line at the register and drive through they almost certainly wont do it. Try 11:00 am or 2:00 pm.

2) Say "I have a special request." Be a little sheepish when you say it. I often add: "I realize you may or may not be able to do it depending on the situation, and if you have the filets to spare [or something like that]." And then just say: "I would like an extra crispy double down." All you are asking them to do is make some of their filets fresh and dip it in the EC batter instead of the original batter.

3) They will most likely say there will be a wait. You will accept this with gratitude and start setting up a rapport for the next visit.

There is no magic involved. Just be nice, recognize that you are asking for a favor, and be genuinely thankful when they do it.

I wish you all the best!
picture.php

I've scored Extra Crispy at two different KFC's. Here's how it's done:

1) Go when it's not peak time. If there is a line at the register and drive through they almost certainly wont do it. Try 11:00 am or 2:00 pm.

2) Say "I have a special request." Be a little sheepish when you say it. I often add: "I realize you may or may not be able to do it depending on the situation, and if you have the filets to spare [or something like that]." And then just say: "I would like an extra crispy double down." All you are asking them to do is make some of their filets fresh and dip it in the EC batter instead of the original batter.

3) They will most likely say there will be a wait. You will accept this with gratitude and start setting up a rapport for the next visit.

There is no magic involved. Just be nice, recognize that you are asking for a favor, and be genuinely thankful when they do it.

I wish you all the best!
picture.php

Thank you for sharing your ways. :bow

Back