KFC's Double Down Sandwich

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had Popeyes once, waited in the drive thru for like ____ing 20mins for a single order, nothing big.

So, i was looking at fast food resturants in the U.S via online and..wtf kind of ____ing name is Hardee's, who comes up with this ____?. XD

Hardee's makes one of the best burgers in fast food. Puts BK or Mc D's to shame. They are owned by Carl's Jr.

I always assumed "Hardee" was someones name. :dunno

dont any of you watch the chicken abuse videos where they show them clipping beaks off and gutting them drowing in feathers and own blood and it ends up a square in a biscuit, how do peeps like yourselfs have the conscious to eat these things?

____ chickens. :lecture

Okay,

chicken-rabbit-sex.png

Hardee's makes one of the best burgers in fast food. Puts BK or Mc D's to shame. They are owned by Carl's Jr.

I always assumed "Hardee" was someones name. :dunno

Yea kind of like the crappy burger place here in Canada called Harveys but, i think Hardees sounds more extra lame.

I'll take your word for it, might try it some year.

Nah, just stick to Mediterranean and Indian food.

Prolly good advice. :lol

You guys are going to send my awesome thread to the sandbox. :monkey2

Let me see if I can get this thing back on track...

Any pics of this Double down...real ones from your cell phones etc?

P1090135.jpg

I had it once, loved it... Wish it had more bacon. LOL.

They only put one piece of bacon on it, broken in half. I do recommend extra bacon, extra sauce and... EXTRA CRISPY!

Back