- Kev's SCI-FI Collection & Theater

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: - Kev's SCI-FI Collection & Office - - CUSTOM CYLON 1:1

Almost forgot to throw up some pics of this new guy. I bought this arm with some horrible oxidation over the chrome. After a tedious refinishing, he's good as new! The glass tube is a not original with the arm. It's a little narrower than it should be, but it's way better than not having one.

I thinks it's looking just a bit more weathered than the factory HCG finish. Any input from HCG endo arm owners?

Before:

After:

I see beauty on all your photos, super classy!

Just got a super limited 1:1 tusken raider bust in. #2 of 20! Check it out:

Re: - Kev's SCI-FI Collection & Office - - new 1:1 Tusken Raider

I may not have but one Star Wars Piece in my Collection but I still Appreciate a Very Detailed Impressive Piece of Work, Impressive Post and Congrats

Really cool Tusken bust! BTW nice TIE bust too, you can get forehead greeblies for it

Amazing stuffs... :thud:

Very nice work on the HCG alien 1:1 bust :clap.

Really nice collection, I like this "pure sci-fi" feeling. (sorry, I don't find any other terms)

Cheers. :)

impressive update my friend...Tusken Raider and the Endo arm look great. Congrats :clap

Kev great collection man!

I would love to come by and see this collection in person! I believe I am only 30 minutes from you!

Have to say, dmpsk, your collection is my personal favourite of everything I've seen. The customizing, mix of scales, variety of subjects and how cleanly it's all displayed is truly impressive. This is definitely something I wish I could check out in person. Amazing stuff!

Awesome collection! Your display looks great!! :clap :clap

Kev great collection man!

I would love to come by and see this collection in person! I believe I am only 30 minutes from you!

Have to say, dmpsk, your collection is my personal favourite of everything I've seen. The customizing, mix of scales, variety of subjects and how cleanly it's all displayed is truly impressive. This is definitely something I wish I could check out in person. Amazing stuff!

Awesome collection! Your display looks great!! :clap :clap

They look really great! Got a photo to with the tube over it?

Hey guys thanks for all the kind words. Always good to meet another local! I'll post up some pics with the glass endo-arm tube soon.

I actually just moved and I'm in the process of building my new office/theater/collection room. It's a drastic change, I'm excited to share. Some many photos coming… I think it's time for a new thread.

Hey fellas,

Here's a teaser of my new space. My office is finally attached to the theater area. Better pics coming soon…

Just AMAZING BEAUTIFUL Home THEATHER, big, big congrats bro!

That's awesome, just love that Theater area!! :clap :clap

Re: - Kev's SCI-FI Collection & Office - New collection room!

More pics of my new place on page one. Plenty of work to do, but it's getting there.

Wow, most beautiful!
One of the best home-theaters/displays I've ever seen. :clap

Niceeeee... How can u work in your office, when you have a theatre and all those nice statues nearby :lol

The theater/office layout is exactly how I would setup that layout of a room, but you've done it better than even I could imagine. Well done.

Back