Kaustic Plastik - XXL Project set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, got him almost ready!
I just can't seem to find a way to attach the little leather pouch without going insane from frustration, so I'll leave it for now...
The head is a bit of an odd fit, too much hair at the back. It easier if you put the plug into the body and then plug the head on.
I also wanted to use the extra thighs that come with the Hot Toys TT's, but, although they fit on the KP02, the pants are too tight to fit on the larger thighs, so I had to take them off again.
Overall I'm very pleased, but this one will need a decent amount of weathering to really shine, and I also look forward to the new head sculpt.

I received this set last week and I love it! It fits perfectly with my KP02A body and it looks perfect!

I do have one issue, which is the significantly slim handle of the sword. Without wrapping more material around it, a standard 1/6 scale gripping hand will not be able to hold it well.

Otherwise, this is a fantastic product. I eagerly await the release of the Arena Fighter set!

I received this set last week and I love it! It fits perfectly with my KP02A body and it looks perfect!

I do have one issue, which is the significantly slim handle of the sword. Without wrapping more material around it, a standard 1/6 scale gripping hand will not be able to hold it well.

Otherwise, this is a fantastic product. I eagerly await the release of the Arena Fighter set!

Inside the box you should find an extra Brown leather strap (only one is used to wrap around the wristband).
This should be used to wrap around the haft to make it "movie accurate" :)
Let me know if you need any extra help.

Give a look to this nice photo review of the Fantasy Warrior!!
Many thanks to Luka!

kp14.jpg

Full photo session:
One Sixth Scale Figures: [Kaustic Plastik] XXL PROJECT - SET 1 THE FANTASY WARRIOR + KP002 XXL HEROIK MUSCLE BODY XXL / PHOTOS BY LUKA

So, just to clarify... The expansion set does NOT come with the pants, even though in the photos you have one with the pants on it?

So, just to clarify... The expansion set does NOT come with the pants, even though in the photos you have one with the pants on it?

The Expansion set does not come with the pants.
The pants are inside the XXL set 1...
Actually the promotional pictures we made of Expansion set are without the pants....
This is the Expansion set Promotional picture:
xxlexp-2.jpg

This is what you find in the Expansion kit:

xxlexp-3.jpg

I'm a little worried that the hand for the sword doesn't actually hold the sword correctly . I hope I could find a hot toys hand some where to do the job .

I'm a little worried that the hand for the sword doesn't actually hold the sword correctly . I hope I could find a hot toys hand some where to do the job .

No worries the body has two extra hands (I just didn't take them out of the clam) and the other right hand holds the sword much tighter.

Cheers - Jase

The Expansion set does not come with the pants.
The pants are inside the XXL set 1...
Actually the promotional pictures we made of Expansion set are without the pants....
This is the Expansion set Promotional picture:
xxlexp-2.jpg

This is what you find in the Expansion kit:

xxlexp-3.jpg

Hey Fabio will the XXL body and Expansion set be shipping soon? I cannot wait for this one!!!

DSCF3183_zps187d9c13.jpg

Definitely looks better with the smaller loincloth! :rock

But are both these kits based on outfits from Conan the Destroyer? Any plans on producing ones based on the first movie? If not, I'll definitely be picking this up since I'd like a 1/6 Arnold Conan of any kind. Still, I wonder how this will look with the Modern Life headsculpt.

Yes I might try and get the Modern Life sculpt once Collectible Kitbash have them in-stock.
I'm trying to make the body darker too, Arnie was pretty bronzed when he was playing Conan

I wouldn't be surprised if Hot Toys make a Conan, they have shown us their John Matrix & I think Conan is just as worthy if not more of a figure being made.

Last edited:
Back