Kaustic Plastik - XXL Project set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few more pics.

DSCF3202_zps5d8c8084.jpg

DSCF3203_zpsb03491b1.jpg

DSCF3204_zps239e4f4b.jpg

DSCF3205_zps3d44fd1f.jpg

DSCF3207_zps2fa0d6af.jpg

Wanted to share my Conan from Kaustic Plastik.
Took the pics with my phone and the pinkish light is due new dioder lights bringing some pink out.

Really loving it, only have to wait for a better headsculpt.
Hate the small handle on the sword tho, mine broke already and had to reglue/blutac it to keep him holding it up.

Looks killer ! Can't wait for the new head sculpt . Modern life teased it on there Facebook page . I guess it was delayed because of the rooted hair now . Preview pictures look great !

Wanted to share my Conan from Kaustic Plastik.
Took the pics with my phone and the pinkish light is due new dioder lights bringing some pink out.

Really loving it, only have to wait for a better headsculpt.
Hate the small handle on the sword tho, mine broke already and had to reglue/blutac it to keep him holding it up.

There is some cord in the pack which is for the grip apparently

I was only interested in the dagger, the belt around his back + sword scabard + sword to customize better the Conan from the first movie. The rest was expendable so I bought only those pieces.

There is some cord in the pack which is for the grip apparently

Ah, I thought it was meant to be placed around his arm gauntlet. thx!

Looks killer ! Can't wait for the new head sculpt . Modern life teased it on there Facebook page . I guess it was delayed because of the rooted hair now . Preview pictures look great !

Thx! Yeah saw those pics looks real nice!

They gave a preview of the rooted hair version on there Facebook page about 2 weeks ago . ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423359141.025310.jpglooks awesome !

I think the rooted hair looks killer with the headband on, not so much without it. Of course, even the scupted hair version looks a little off without the headband IMO. Something wrong with the hairline. Maybe a bit too high in both cases.

Rooted hair looks ok, though the type of hair looks too shiny and plastic. Might try to glue mohair to a bald head.

I just checked the place I ordered the Modern Life Warrior headsculpt from and it says that this was cancelled by the manufacturer. I e-mailed them to find out what's going on. Anybody know if maybe they just re-worked the sculpt and cancelled the original or if maybe they are only going with the rooted hair version now? Maybe they got a C&D from Arnie's lawyers? Would really suck.

I just checked the place I ordered the Modern Life Warrior headsculpt from and it says that this was cancelled by the manufacturer. I e-mailed them to find out what's going on. Anybody know if maybe they just re-worked the sculpt and cancelled the original or if maybe they are only going with the rooted hair version now? Maybe they got a C&D from Arnie's lawyers? Would really suck.

As far I know they are going on with the rooted hair version

Cotswold did have them up for pre-order. Now it's on hold until they receive information about the rooted hair version.

Back