Kaustic Plastik - XXL Project set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure we can expect a more realistic hairline upon its release. In my eyes this sculpt has just as good a likeness as any of Hot Toys' sculpts.

As reference, here's my current Conan. I hope to get the Kaustic Plastik set soon. uploadfromtaptalk1412141648724.jpg

It's a decent effort, it's still looks too old for arnold in conan and the hairline is bad but overall it's a good effort

Arrrrgghhh! Have had my set sitting around and waiting for body and hands to come. So I grabbed a T1 Arnold body from Hot Toys and Thor TDW hands. Went to put it all together; pants don't fit over the ginormous legs and headsculpt looks way too small for this body lol. Sigh.

Update.

My sword just broke in the handle, fell from the hand and snaped, looks like the handle is no metal. Will look for a replacement.

How do you guys put the straps on the boots?

What are the extra black straps for? His wrists?

Will the Fantasy Warrior pants fit on the new muscle body legs? This is a question for KP, since they'll know if they will fit the new muscle legs.

That's why I said KP should answer this. There's no point in guessing, since the bodies aren't out yet. My hope is that KP took this into consideration, but if not I'll just use two separate bodies for different Barbarian customs.

Will the Fantasy Warrior pants fit on the new muscle body legs? This is a question for KP, since they'll know if they will fit the new muscle legs.

In this picture we mixed The Fantasy Warrior XXL set 1 with Expansion kit

Used KP02XXL body and MODERN LIFE headsculpt

xxlexp-5.jpg

:hi5:

It seems like it fits according to this picture and their description of the pic.
They posted this in one of their threads.

I'm finally on board and just ordered the Fantasy XXL set today. I do have one question:

Is the diecast sword treated or coated with anything to prevent rusting?

I ask this because I live in an area where we get all four seasons and the spring and fall can sometimes be a little humid. I would like to avoid having diecast objects in my collection become rusty over time!

I'm finally on board and just ordered the Fantasy XXL set today. I do have one question:

Is the diecast sword treated or coated with anything to prevent rusting?

I ask this because I live in an area where we get all four seasons and the spring and fall can sometimes be a little humid. I would like to avoid having diecast objects in my collection become rusty over time!

Hi mate.
The Sword is made with a special metal league. So no rust! :) Don't worry! :)

Finally got my set last night!
I haven't had time to put it together, but all the materials and manufacture look top-notch, as I've come to expect form KP.
Great work Fabio, congratulations.

Back