Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY *** COMING BACK IN DECEMBER 2013!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kaustic Plastik: 2012 - HEROIK MUSCLE BODY ***HEADSCULPT PREVIEW PAGE 6!!!!

Well looking at it, it's only compatible with neckless HS? No? o_O

any chance fabio or anyone can post a pic of the 1st body with a tt advanced? Realy want to get one but the only thing im unshore of is how the skin colour will conpare to HT.

Oh, yeah, that was totally obvious. I thought you meant it wouldn't even work with those ones.

KP scared me into buying one from Monkey just now. Don't want to miss out on the first body. Really hoping Toy Anxiety gets the second ones though!

That's the whole point of these bodies though. You get them to conceal joints for more visible musculature, so a gaping hole in the neck would defeat the purpose of these bodies. :lecture

Whats not compatible? Is the peg too big/small or the wrong shape entirely?

Well of course our Bodies (KP01A and KP02A) are compatible ONLY with Neckless headsculpts (like Hot Toys and Soldier Story)

The internal mechanism is almost identical to Hot Toys mechanism, so this guarantee a perfect compatibility.

Actually the FULL body is compatible with Hot toys.. this means that you can easly swapt hands and foot pegs, to create your own custom body :wink1:

any chance fabio or anyone can post a pic of the 1st body with a tt advanced? Realy want to get one but the only thing im unshore of is how the skin colour will conpare to HT.

The Skin tone is very similar. We have a lot of customer all around (you can find a lot of pictures around other forums) that is swapping part of our body with Hot toys :wink1:

The tone is NOT identical, is very similar.. you can almost not see the difference.

Unfortunatelly we cannot show our body near TT advanced.. because TT is not our brand, so we have no rights to publish photo of their body talking about our products.
We are a company.. :wink1: Customers can do it... We cannot :wink1:

Re: Kaustic Plastik: Product Coming In 2012 - Heroik Body KP02A

Superior Conan is Moma Conan.

Ahnuld gets too much love for his film. read some conan comics or a novel. The Recent Film with Jason Moma was much closer to the source material.

Having just seen this a couple of weeks ago, I agree, Moma is a much better Conan then Arnold, but the movie sucked balls. The writing, directing, and editing really let down a great cast. hopefully the bad reception the film received won't stop someone from doing a better Conan movie with Moma.

Re: Kaustic Plastik: Product Coming In 2012 - Heroik Body KP02A

Having just seen this a couple of weeks ago, I agree, Moma is a much better Conan then Arnold, but the movie sucked balls. The writing, directing, and editing really let down a great cast. hopefully the bad reception the film received won't stop someone from doing a better Conan movie with Moma.

The true downfall of the film was the chick had a body double.

The Skin tone is very similar. We have a lot of customer all around (you can find a lot of pictures around other forums) that is swapping part of our body with Hot toys :wink1:

The tone is NOT identical, is very similar.. you can almost not see the difference.

Great info Fabio, thank you:bow. It's good to know, I had been wondering how the skin tone compared to the TT. Looking forward to the Heroik going up for pre-order.:woo

Hey Fabio any "hints" as to what fully dressed figures will be released using the Heroik?

Hey Fabio any "hints" as to what fully dressed figures will be released using the Heroik?

We are working on taking a license that will be PERFECT for this kind of body..
The only hint we can give you.. that will be a "fantasy" themed figure :wink1:

I already pre ordered a couple of headless Heroik bodies, but now I'm interested in seeing what this "Fantasy" figure will look like :D

A tan Heroik body would also be nice :D

Mate you can already find in a lot of sites in pre-orders:

Here is the full list of our retailers:
https://www.kaustic-plastik.com/eng/wheretobuy.php

A lot of them are already started pre-ordering them! :yess:
So just give a look!

Thanks Fabio, but I'm waiting to pre-order the Heroik with the headsculpt, not the headless one that just went on pre-order and seems to already be sold-out at some places.:clap

Thanks Fabio, but I'm waiting to pre-order the Heroik with the headsculpt, not the headless one that just went on pre-order and seems to already be sold-out at some places.:clap

This is not possible :wink1:
We didn't even released.. so how could be already sold out!? :wink1:

Well, a website can easily be sold out as they only order so much from you, but if they are, clearly they need to order MORE! :lol

Well, a website can easily be sold out as they only order so much from you, but if they are, clearly they need to order MORE! :lol

Yes, probably they just sold out the number they asked in pre-order..
But generally in this cases as soon they notice that they just grow up the number of pre-order limit :wink1:

Back