Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY *** COMING BACK IN DECEMBER 2013!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kaustic Plastik: Product Coming In 2012 - Heroik Body KP02A

I like this new body, it looks to be what I will need for the big guy customs.

hey welcome to the boards, this piece looks fantastic, gonna come in real handy to make arnie customs and the like. been following your products for a bit and you guys are doing great listening to customer feedback, love companies on the come up as they hustle alot harder to get their name out so i support you guys 100% as long as you keep releasing quality products at reasonable prices and dont become to greedy like some others in the game, not mentioning any names here....

I totally agree that you guys need to release an AA in both the regular and muscle bodies + AA head sculpt as there is def a lack of them in the market atm, at least one at decent quality besides ht obama. i understand you guys will have to make profit to fund and invest in an AA series so wish u all the best, im sure they will sell pretty well as there has been a demand for an arnie type muscle body at a decent price for some time now, which leads me to my next question, what prices are we looking at for this piece?

Hi mate.
The HEADLESS version will be priced 39,90 Dollars.
Still discussing with the distributor about the price of the version with HS.

About the AA version, we really hope to release it, and if we will do it will come with an HS.. and will NOT Obama :wink1:

Thanks for all the info Fabio and :welcome1:. I've been following your progress and updates for a while now and I'm very interested in your KP01A and looking forward to the KP02A. The only thing that has held me back from ordering the KP01A at this point is that I don't know if the ankles are compatible with the HotToys figs that I already have:dunno. I don't really do customs, just looking to do some body switching. It's nice to know that you will be offering cheaper Heroik bodies without the head but as far as I'm concerned I would only order the one that came with a head. Even if I didn't end up using it, it's always good to have an extra head or two available. Also looking forward to any AA versions you may release. I'm Hispanic, so a medium skin tone somewhere down the line would be great too, but no pressure:D. Are you looking into doing some female bodies in the future as well? I wish you and KP all the best in the future, keep up the great work and I'm sure you will go far. :duff

Thanks for all the info Fabio and :welcome1:. I've been following your progress and updates for a while now and I'm very interested in your KP01A and looking forward to the KP02A. The only thing that has held me back from ordering the KP01A at this point is that I don't know if the ankles are compatible with the HotToys figs that I already have:dunno. I don't really do customs, just looking to do some body switching. It's nice to know that you will be offering cheaper Heroik bodies without the head but as far as I'm concerned I would only order the one that came with a head. Even if I didn't end up using it, it's always good to have an extra head or two available. Also looking forward to any AA versions you may release. I'm Hispanic, so a medium skin tone somewhere down the line would be great too, but no pressure:D. Are you looking into doing some female bodies in the future as well? I wish you and KP all the best in the future, keep up the great work and I'm sure you will go far. :duff

Hi mate our figure are very compatible with hot toys.
So peg wrist and neck joint.
The size is a smilar to Slim version of Hot toys.
As you can see on the web you can find a lot of customers that are making bashing with our KP01A switching parts and dress with Hot toys
:wink1:

KP01A it's a bit tanned in the color, to simulate the Roman Gladiators skin tone (maybe few noticed... but a ROMAN GLADIATOR must be tanned, because fight under the sun and in the mediterranian area, and cannot be a model of a person of 1,80 height.. because the Roman 2000 years ago was around 1,60 and 1,70 height. For this reason we designed a body of 29 cm)

KP02A instead will have a color of skin quite similar to Hot Toys releases.

About an AA version for sure will come... at the moment our only limit it's money :wink1:
We are a small company, so we cannot invest in too many ideas and projects at the same time.

Thanks Fabio. I may have to order one of the KP01A bodies and see what I think when I have in-hand. Take care and I'm looking forward to seeing what else KP will come out with in the future.

This has got some great potential. Love all the body options we've been getting lately. And at $40, it's very nicely priced.

The only thing that could make these better is if Sideshow was a distributor.

The only thing that could make these better is if Sideshow was a distributor.

We are a young company.. I think is already good enough that we have a nice chain of retailers :wink1:
It's not so hard find our figure online :wink1:

Just for your information, we just spoke with the USA distributor.
The price in DOLLARS will be 37,99 (Headless version)
The price in Euro will be 38

The difference of price is because in Europe we have high taxes rates (21-23% depending on countries)
And the shipment from China (we are an Italian company but the shipment is from china because we have the Factory in china) is not DUTY FREE as USA.

Just for your information, we just spoke with the USA distributor.
The price in DOLLARS will be 37,99 (Headless version)
The price in Euro will be 38

The difference of price is because in Europe we have high taxes rates (21-23% depending on countries)
And the shipment from China (we are an Italian company but the shipment is from china because we have the Factory in china) is not DUTY FREE as USA.

Wow, that's a great price! Need to get mulitples of this one. When will we be able to pre order?

the price on this is REALLY good. makes me want to make a Conan figure.

This conan.
The+Barbarian+Jason+Momoa+as+Conan.jpg

Hint hint on the heads :lol

Is this body closer in scale to the Hot toys t-800 body, or the Thor body?

the price on this is REALLY good. makes me want to make a Conan figure.

This conan.
The+Barbarian+Jason+Momoa+as+Conan.jpg

Hint hint on the heads :lol

Is this body closer in scale to the Hot toys t-800 body, or the Thor body?

Hint on the Caucasian head? :wink1:
You just placed a picture that REMEMBER a lot the head coming with KP02A body :wink1:

About the size, it's 31cm height, so between Thor and T-800.
It's a BIG model :wink1:

wait.. are you saying that the head that is planned to come WITH the Kp02A later on is going to look like that? Long ( sculpted) Hair and and all? If I'm understanding you correctly.... You just made my day.

ok, so it's slightly larger than thor, but not as large as the t-800. so it's a mid-step?

Might wanna use it to swap my Dutch to then.

Are the shoulder joints in the KP02a and KP01A designed the same? Just Bigger? I Really HATE the shoulders on the T-800 body :/

wait.. are you saying that the head that is planned to come WITH the Kp02A later on is going to look like that? Long ( sculpted) Hair and and all? If I'm understanding you correctly.... You just made my day.

ok, so it's slightly larger than thor, but not as large as the t-800. so it's a mid-step?

Might wanna use it to swap my Dutch to then.

Are the shoulder joints in the KP02a and KP01A designed the same? Just Bigger? I Really HATE the shoulders on the T-800 body :/

No not like that.. :wink1:
You have to make the long hair by yourself :wink1: ehehe

Yes it's a mid step between thor and t-800

The shoulder of Kp02A is an evolution of the shoulder of Kp01A :wink1:

But its still a similar design, yes?
Can't STAND the shoulders on the t-800

YAY!

Also, thanks for being so forthcoming with information.

I was hoping this body would be a little smaller than the T-800. This is good news.

UPDATES

The body will be available in 3 VERSIONS:

KP02A : Caucasian HEADLESS - 37.99 DOLLARS
KP02B : Caucasian with HEAD - 44.99 DOLLARS
KP02C : AA with HEAD - 44.99 DOLLARS

The Headsculpts for KP02B and KP02C will be announced soon!

Back