Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY *** COMING BACK IN DECEMBER 2013!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kaustic Plastik: 2012 - HEROIK MUSCLE BODY ***HEADSCULPT PREVIEW PAGE 6!!!!

where is the link for this??....or is this speculation?

Headplay just busted out TTM18 clones. If they clone TTM19 muscular bodies, and they already price the narrow ones at a cheap price, it's a big game changer.

Board rules state you can't link to purchase bootleg product.

Not sure where the Darklord stands on Headplay's product

Well headplay's HS have their own thread even if some suspected that HP was recasting HT heads and there is also the METAL BOSS figure thread.

I created a thread for the Headplay bodies will se if that ok or not.
The body that came with the METAL BOSS figure was regarded as a rip off Hot Toys but details like the knee joints showed that it was not also the proportions were different.

These new body may look like HT but some details might make them different too.

Here we are guys!!
Finally we can show you the KP02B Version (Caucasian with HEADSCULPT) and KP02C Version (Afro American with Headsculpt)
We already informed all our partners so pre-orders of this two version will start REALLY soon
;)

KP02B - CAUCASIAN HEADSCULPT
kp02b-1web.jpg

kp02b-2web.jpg

KP02C - AFRO AMERICAN HEADSCULPT
kp02c-1web.jpg

kp02c-2web.jpg

We really hope you will like it!!
:thumb

Re: Kaustic Plastik: NEW!! 2012 - HEROIK MUSCLE BODY ***NEW PICTURES PAGE 13!!!!

Those look really nice!!
:clap!!

They'll work great for wrestlers, gladiators and more!!
I just noticed one thing though...
their feet are tiny... :D

Re: Kaustic Plastik: NEW!! 2012 - HEROIK MUSCLE BODY ***NEW PICTURES PAGE 13!!!!

Those look really nice!!
:clap!!

They'll work great for wrestlers, gladiators and more!!
I just noticed one thing though...
their feet are tiny... :D

No mate, don't worry, as we posted several time, this Bodies are still in production, so we used our Kaustic Plastik Standard foot for the preview pictures only.
The final foots, will fit perfectly the Hot Toys Boots and Foot available for the big bodies (Hot Toys's big bodies of course).
So will be bigger then the foot of this pictures :wink1:

Dum da da dum .... Its BJ-MAN
kp02b-1web.jpg

The bodies Look really nice!.., but what is that yellowish color in the abbs?

The bodies Look really nice!.., but what is that yellowish color in the abbs?

Some strange effect of the prototype painting..
No worries, when will be industrially printed will be not problems at all!!

Please keep in mind, this pictures are just PROTOTYPES, so hand painted, etc.etc.

The quality of the final product will be higher.

Dum da da dum .... Its BJ-MAN
kp02b-1web.jpg

:rotfl
My thoughts exactly.

KP, just an FYI when people express anger their eyes are key to the expression, the upper eyelid lifts up (especially in the outer corners) and the brow pushes down in the center.
A good book to get is The Artist's Complete Guide to Facial Expressions by Gary Faigin for good information on facial expressions.
Here's what the eyes should express:
angereyes.jpg

The black guy's sculpt looks great though!

Mike Awesome.

Terry Crews looks great, who is this guy ?

We got inspiration from Dustin Clare (Gannicus on Spartacus TV series)
Of course as always is just an "inspiration".. so not an exact replica of the Actor ;)

Last edited:

:rotfl
My thoughts exactly.

KP, just an FYI when people express anger their eyes are key to the expression, the upper eyelid lifts up (especially in the outer corners) and the brow pushes down in the center.
A good book to get is The Artist's Complete Guide to Facial Expressions by Gary Faigin for good information on facial expressions.
Here's what the eyes should express:
angereyes.jpg

The black guy's sculpt looks great though!

Mate, thank you for the expression lesson.. but as you know not all the face are identical.. We copied this expression from a picture of the Actor where we got inspiration.. and actually he hasn't the upper eyelid lifts up etc.etc.

Hello Kaustic,
did you see my previous messages about the price of the bodies, the fast that they are cheaper in the US but more expensive here. Thing i find weird like i said is that only the heroik is concerned, the muscular is almost the same price everywhere.
Again thanks for coming to the forums sharing with us.

Hello Kaustic,
did you see my previous messages about the price of the bodies, the fast that they are cheaper in the US but more expensive here. Thing i find weird like i said is that only the heroik is concerned, the muscular is almost the same price everywhere.
Again thanks for coming to the forums sharing with us.

Mate, as we said in other forums for KP02A and Legionary we are forced to retouch a bit the prices in Europe..
Because of the VAT and because of the shipment taxes (China to USA is duty free.. China to Europe is EXPENSIVE)
And anyway is a SMALL difference.
Example Kp02a is 38 dollars.. That changed in Euro is around 30 euro..
We are selling instead a 35 Euro.. I think 5 Euro extra to cover VAT and Custom expences is quite fair ;)

So the question is: Why on KP01A and Gladiators the price was an exact conversion from Dollars to Euro?
The answer is simple... We made a mistake ;-)
And we didn't calculate on the prices the VAT and the Custom duty.
We are a young company and we are learning also from our errors..
The result is that for KP01A and Gladiators we actually LOST money in Europe.
Of course we cannot make the same error two times.. otherwise we have to close our company ;)

Anyway, please notice that EVEN if the prices are higher in Europe, we still have the CHEAPEST body in the market (in Europe too) ;)

well.... it looks good... except for the " insert _____ in mouth" face.

Got to ask, why the open mouth on the sculpt?
In my opinion, it really ruins the head.

Back