Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY *** COMING BACK IN DECEMBER 2013!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY ***PRODUCTION PICTURES PAGE 26!!!!

I picked up a 100 LED blacklight torch just to se, and you were right. Spidey looks Awesome with a capital A(I love the way the "shadow" behind the figure just looks clear).

Blacklight Spidey is beautiful, thanks for sharing!

If you have any vintage Kenner or Habro figures, they also give off some trippy colors.:peace

Thanks guys!

I found the pegs in the bottom of the box they came in.
The Kaustic plastic clamshell is pretty loose and opened during unpacking.

Anyway, the heads fit EASILY. Great bodies.:
2F89D6EB-ED9D-4F8E-91A3-41D007E3B01F-3479-000003830B5F6824.jpg

I already posted pics of him a couple pages back.:mad: I guess you didn't notice it the first time. :nana:

Since you missed it the first time, here is a pic just for you. :lol

DSC_1464.jpg

I was gonna say, it's not like you to pass up the opportunity for a repost. :nana: :lol

Has anyone had issues with their brand new Kaustic muscle bodies? The left forearm looks like it is fused at the back and very wobbly, but does not bend, at all. I tried heating it to loosen it up to no avail. I do not want to force it and break it. It looks like a manufacturing defect. The inner joint is much thinner, more compressed than the right forearm joint. I will not be buying any more of these.

Thanks guys!

I found the pegs in the bottom of the box they came in.
The Kaustic plastic clamshell is pretty loose and opened during unpacking.

Anyway, the heads fit EASILY. Great bodies.:
2F89D6EB-ED9D-4F8E-91A3-41D007E3B01F-3479-000003830B5F6824.jpg

Those are some huge man boobs. :horror

Torso pulled back and lighting as well.

Looks the same to me.

Ski

Has anyone had issues with their brand new Kaustic muscle bodies? The left forearm looks like it is fused at the back and very wobbly, but does not bend, at all. I tried heating it to loosen it up to no avail. I do not want to force it and break it. It looks like a manufacturing defect. The inner joint is much thinner, more compressed than the right forearm joint. I will not be buying any more of these.

GREAT! More for us then! :yess:

Torso pulled back and lighting as well.

Looks the same to me.

Ski

:lecture:lecture:lecture The first is futzed horribly. :exactly:

Never had a problem with the five I bought, however there was another case like this reported on the OSW(one sixth warriors) forum. The arm snaped at the elbow cause the joint was fused together, Fabio from KP posted a link to there customer service as they will replace any defect items, just go to there website. KP is an awesome company and stands behind there product so don't get bent on one defective item as theres bound to be a defect on all production lines , but they will replace it:wink1:

Yep, just about any body can look bad if it isn't posed well... although I do think the TonyMeis image figure may have had bulk added to the thighs to balance him out (or could just be the lighting of it)

Back