Kaustic Plastik : Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In mine does not enter the head remains leaning. I did it strongly but I'm afraid to break

In mine does not enter the head remains leaning. I did it strongly but I'm afraid to break

Combo of Mr Toys set, the new KP set & the old KP set.

L8ZHB9C.jpg

xrJXWTC.jpg

OIyIIFk.jpg

That's a cool base, where did you get it?

Monkey Depot is clearing a lot of bases like this out for super cheap.

Edit: I just checked and looks like they only have the Red Sonja base left.

Got mine in a few weeks back and it's awesome. I just saw this post on FB from Dario himself he reworked the sculpt and this is awesome now i want mine done. Lol 69838872_2605486102836321_129121285446828032_o.jpg

Just got mine today . It's awesome . I'm struggling with the belt though. What do you do with the strap that is connected to the bottom of the cod piece ? I've looked at all the pictures posted on this forum but I can't figure it out. Dressing this figure nearly killed me

Just got mine today . It's awesome . I'm struggling with the belt though. What do you do with the strap that is connected to the bottom of the cod piece ? I've looked at all the pictures posted on this forum but I can't figure it out. Dressing this figure nearly killed me
Well for me all i did is looped it around the back at the buckle i can post an image later so you can see.

Dario posted a video on facebook showing how to put the costume on, including the how to lace the strap at the back......pretty helpful guide allround.

Didn't find a video but he did post images. This is how i do it only i don't loop it in the buckle as long as it holds it's fine. Screenshot_2019-08-29-22-15-29~2.jpg

Thank you. I was able to follow this . Really happy with this set on the m34. The advice earlier to heat the steel peg to pop the head on was a life saver as well.

Back