Kaustic Plastik : Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really wish a company would just make a Conan The barbarian 1/6th figure, NOT DESTROYER. I never understood the fixation on that version when the movie was essentially bad. Those figures you posted Kam look great and I feel they both would sell faster then anything based on Destroyer. I especially wish I can get a war paint Conan or Battle of the mounds/thulsa Doom beheading.
We had the Chronicle figures, but they went bankrupt before the release. Hope , as you say that a Conan the Barbarian movie and not destroyer is released. I always hated the second movie .

We had the Chronicle figures, but they went bankrupt before the release. Hope , as you say that a Conan the Barbarian movie and not destroyer is released. I always hated the second movie .
Those looked cool but used jointed bodies with limited articulation. To bad we'll never see them, I think a Barbarian version is long overdue. I get annoyed sometimes seeing images of customs ones made by Dario and he only ever wants to make Destroyer for everyone else. I get he mentioned that was his favorite movie growing up but it sure ain't anybody else's. Lol

Combed the hair a little bit and added styling mousse. Still learning how to do it.

The orgy/camo figure

1709886355134.jpg

1709886355123.jpg

Back