Kaustic Plastik : Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks a nice set, not sure if I'm totally sold on the sculpted hair though.

I'm a fan of sculpted hair on 1/6 personally, but Conans style would look good as rooted, I agree.
What I dont like on this is the seam on the headband. Its minor, but why split the mold there and not on the side?

I can paint this, but what crap QC. Considering I ordered direct and KP said they were going to QC them so it would be awhile before they ship.... 20190819_163815.jpg

Nice job, yeah KP QC must be pretty poor if they let that out the factory. Sculpt is really good though.

I am very happy with the sculpt.
I thought I would use a TT20 body but it just looks too skinny. So I need to figure out what to do.

Here is an example of how skinny the TT20 looks.
Shame, too as the quality and articulation is so good on these bodies.
20190820_145050-02.jpg20190820_145119-02.jpg

I'm really curious as to his stance with this documentary. It just seems so... out of character. There is some good information that's going to be presented, but I fear it'll just end up being another 'All or Nothing'* documentary on diet and nutrition.

*As opposed to balanced.

Arnold is an executive producer of this film so I know stands behind a lot of what is presented. By he is also a big proponent of eating less meat which is more of a balanced approach. A lot of his motivation is for environmental reasons. If we ate less me have a greater impact on the environment positively.

My daughter?s gone off red mear for a few years now, and I?ve become much more open to a vegetar?an diet. Still love those juicy stakes though...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Back