Kaustic Plastik : Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But.. you were the one who started arguing with me in the first place... Regardless, I agree. It's pointless to bicker. To each their own. Peace. :wave
Guess you read wrong. My post was stating I'm not picky. I'm happy with mine.
As my original post stated;
To each their own...

:wave

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

"Conan....what is good in life?"

"To drive your enemy from their lands and watch the lamentation of dolly collectors on Sideshow Freaks Forum..."

:rotfl

Oh yeah, how could anyone misinterpret your first post as sarcasm. Especially with all of the laughing emojis! [emoji23][emoji23]

maxresdefault.jpg

I think you are taking it too personal.

Let it go.

[emoji23][emoji23]<---- there they are again.

Hehe, you start something, then say let it go when you can't respond with any points. The additional irony being, you're the guy saying let it go but you can't help but keep responding. Let's see if you take your own advice or you continue being a hypocrite... :lol :clap

Hehe, you start something, then say let it go when you can't respond with any points. The additional irony being, you're the guy saying let it go but you can't help but keep responding. Let's see if you take your own advice or you continue being a hypocrite... [emoji38] :clap
Ouch man.

You've got some serious problems.

Do you think I was personally attacking you with my post? Really? You got ******** and felt the need to bring on this back and forth?

What other points do you want me to make besides that fact that you are crying like a baby?

I posted saying I prefer the seemless bodies and obviously not as picky as you. Then I made the point that you are cuckoo for complaining about realism but want exposed joints, cause you know they are super realistic looking! [emoji23][emoji23]

Get the **** over it boy.

Grow up. [emoji64][emoji480]

Last edited:
I like how this set is using real leather for all the clothing. It will be easy to weather and will last a long time.
Really looking forward to this.

I like how this set is using real leather for all the clothing. It will be easy to weather and will last a long time.
Really looking forward to this.
One of the reasons I went with this new set too. It does look like it'll be quality stuff.

Anyone know or think the head band can be removed or is it fully sculpted?

I'd like to rehair this sculpt when I get it, but I'm curious as to how tough that's going to be with that head band. [emoji848]

Anyone else planning to attempt that?

Also what is everyone's opinion on the new sword?

Obviously I won't know till I have the new one in hand but I feel like it's too skinny. At least the hilt.

I picked up this letter opener and been pretty happy with it's size. Screenshot_20190112-200320_Instagram.jpeg

That letter opener looks really good in scale. I hope the new set turns out good as I really want a Conan in my collection.

I think the headband and lower long hair are moulded together. If this is the case then hopefully the forehead is complete underneath.
I really want a Barbarian version sans headband. I see why he used the headband because it's an iconic look.

Also what is everyone's opinion on the new sword?

Obviously I won't know till I have the new one in hand but I feel like it's too skinny. At least the hilt.

I picked up this letter opener and been pretty happy with it's size. View attachment 439716

I have the mini swords. The only problem with the mini is the langlets that go down the ricasso are too short.. 20190112_204604.jpg

I think the headband and lower long hair are moulded together. If this is the case then hopefully the forehead is complete underneath.
I really want a Barbarian version sans headband. I see why he used the headband because it's an iconic look.
Same. I'd prefer the Beach scene look from the original.

FB_IMG_1547343453902.jpeg

The new sword was clearly copied from the cheap Ebay knock off. This really confuses me because there are so many references available online. If you are going to take the time to sculpt it, make it right, unless they were worried about copyright issues. I am not a big fan of the flaired langlets and center fuller that looks like was milled out with a machine.
center is the Chinese knock off, left is my Albion...
FB_IMG_1547111191583_20190112210346788.jpg

The new sword was clearly copied from the cheap Ebay knock off. This really confuses me because there are so many references available online. If you are going to take the time to sculpt it, make it right, unless they were worried about copyright issues. I am not a big fan of the flaired langlets and center fuller that looks like was milled out with a machine.
center is the Chinese knock off, left is my Albion...
View attachment 439758
Yeah I'm really not feeling the new sword. But Ill hold judgement till in hand and make my decision on which I'll keep.

Also I found this image on Facebook.

Looks like the head band is attached to the actual sculpt...FB_IMG_1547356168665.jpeg

Back