Kaustic Plastik : Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do people plan on picking this guy up? (This would be my first foray into smaller, independently produced figures from overseas.)

Outfits from both films...
FB_IMG_1547110512663.jpg
FB_IMG_1547110517648.jpgFB_IMG_1547110536890.jpg

I've yet to see a seamless body that doesn't look ridiculous. Hope this trend dies out soon. Figures are figures.

I actually agree. I don't trust any of these seamless figures to hold up well over time, and if I can't pose it any which way without concern, why am I not just buying a statue? (That, and Arnold's pecs are off because the used that stock body... :lol)

You can order directly through KP on Facebook.
limited to 300, selling fast.

I've yet to see a seamless body that doesn't look ridiculous. Hope this trend dies out soon. Figures are figures.

I will be using a TTM20. I will have pants and a shirt on him so only arms are exposed. I would rather have exposed joints I can pose vs a seamless.

TNS has it up for $160 shipped for the set and head.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

How is that possible? It's 165 euro for the set and head plus shipping if you order direct. That's $184. Something is wrong. They can't be including the head (which is sold separately) at that price.

Last edited:
I will be using a TTM20. I will have pants and a shirt on him so only arms are exposed. I would rather have exposed joints I van pose vs a seamless.

And why can't you pose these? I have dozens of seamless figures that I have no problem posing including a dozen M34s and M35s.

How is that possible? It's 165 euro for the set and head plus shipping if you order direct. That's $184. Something is wrong. They can't be including the head (which is sold separately) at that price.
They had it originally listed at $138, but they fixed it. Yes. That is including the head. Screenshot_20190110-174325_Facebook.jpegScreenshot_20190110-174516_Facebook.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back