Kaustic Plastik : Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have full images of the set like the promo pics only found two. And this is definitely a must for me already bought the M35.

Hey man to each their own. I've failed at nothing. It just blows my mind that you would rather have exposed joints but then complain about how unrealistic the Phicen bodies are. Thats ok though. It's your figure. I responded with emojis because I have better things to do than get into an argument with a complete stranger over preferance on man dollies. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Happy Collecting.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The dolly players put all priority on playing with the dolls. Looks are a distant second. They get very angry at the thought of manufacturers using bodies that reduces their ability to play with the dolls.

Luisenigma1,
I don't think any pics other than the Facebook ones have been released.

I scrolled through and may have missed it, but which body are the using for the official pics? M34 or M35?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I scrolled through and may have missed it, but which body are the using for the official pics? M34 or M35?

Someone made a good point: if you’re aiming for a Barbarian version, go with M34 and for a Destroyer version, go with M35.

I’m going to go with the Barbarian look so I’m getting the M34.

I liked the first film better than the second film which helped me to decide which version to go with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick reply amstel, that helps. I saw One Sixth Outfitters was offering it with an M34 option. Thinking of going that route.

Is anyone else slightly concerned that the head is going to be a shade or two darker than the body? I can see it in the prototype photos a little bit, and should it be more pronounced in the production version, that's really going to break the illusion. I'm not sure there's a simple work-around, though. :confused:

Is anyone else slightly concerned that the head is going to be a shade or two darker than the body? I can see it in the prototype photos a little bit, and should it be more pronounced in the production version, that's really going to break the illusion. I'm not sure there's a simple work-around, though. :confused:

Dario painted it to be true to the movie. He's an expert, can't help himself I guess. The factory could always try to do a better match, but I doubt they will. It's not like KP has any kind of association with TBLeague/Phicen. Some people aren't even going to use a silicone body. I guess we just have to live with it like all the other times. You can do things to alter the color of the M34 and M35, but very few will bother with it. I've done some color change in the past, but I doubt I'll do it this time.

This is clearly a stupid question (as they didn't answer it on FB), but does the headsculpt come painted? Or do we have to paint (or get it painted) ourselves?

These were the images i was looking for. Glad i PO this now to make a comic version msaterclass1-2019__35461.1547146086.jpgmsaterclass2-2019__82294.1547146087.jpgmsaterclass7-2019__47102.1547146089.jpg

I ordered a set and I am thinking of the m34 body. Not sure which way to go but I have wanted a Conan for a long time. I hope the final production piece does this justice. I am also curious about the mr toys version with the rooted hair. If both are good then it's about time we have some choices on this character.

^^those seamless bodies look really good in the pics above. Would probably be the way to go for CTD.
I am still sticking to the TTM20 for the CTB look with pants and sleeveless shirt.
This will be a fun one to have.

Picked up this base from Monkey Depot.
It was super cheap and easy to make a notch for the Fathers sword.
20190220_190551.jpg
20190220_190521.jpg
20190220_190656.jpg

#Brian, that's awesome. Great work! :clap

As an aside, do you remember where you purchased the U-Hooks you used to display your prop swords? You had some nicer ones with a dark finish if I remember correctly...

They are called Tornado hooks. Lowes has a similar version on the shelving aisle.
I cut off the orange rubber and trimmed them, painted them and wrapped to match.
Screenshot_20180625-130913_Google.jpg

Back