Kaustic Plastik: ATHLETIK MUSCLE BODY - IN STOCK NOW!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kaustic Plastik: ATHLETIK MUSCLE BODY - NEW PRODUCT COMING IN 2013!

I see a lot of Apone in that sculpt.

Really liking what I'm seeing here. Love the fact that it's sculpted. My only concern is those shoulders and articulation or lack thereof, otherwise this looks excellent!

Really hoping that the AA body skin tone matches SSC's Stalker for a much needed upgrade!

Last edited:

No Chris Benoit sculpt anymore :(
We received a lot of bad feedbacks about our idea of making a sculpture of Chris Benoit.
From some point of view I can understand this..

So we decided to make a different kind of sculpt..even if in some way can remember a bit.. (just a little bit) Chris Benoit

I understand. Are you planning to do any wrestler sculpts for your other run of muscle bodies?

As I promised here some pictures to clear some important point of this production.

1) The Legs are the same lenght (of course)
2) The gap visible in some picture near the shoulder mechanism disapper TOTALLY placing the body in "relaxed" position.
:lecture

kp03-pose.jpg

kp03shoulder1.jpg

kp03shoulder2.jpg

kp03shoulder3.jpg

kp03shoulder4.jpg

:hi5:

Yeah, I'll definitely be getting quite a few of these :rock

I am still hoping for the Conan sculpt.
But that is dead in the water right?

I hadn't heard that. That's a major bummer--I was really looking forward to KP making a Conan in some form or another.

I hadn't heard that. That's a major bummer--I was really looking forward to KP making a Conan in some form or another.

If we will do it, we would love to do with a proper license..
Something we are working on ;)
So cross the fingers!!

There was a Momoa head displayed in initial publications:

Does anyone know what happened to Conan/ Jason Momoa head?
kp02a-10.jpg

But that seems to be not happening.
It would have been a great Conan or Kahl Drogo head.

If we will do it, we would love to do with a proper license..
Something we are working on ;)
So cross the fingers!!
Fingers and toes, Fabio! I might sound like a kiss-up fanboy, but I don't care--KP would do it right. I have complete faith in you guys.

Hey KP, these body designs are brilliant. It's great having quality choices in this market other than Hot Toys. Only some minor constructive suggestions is if it would be possible to improve the appearance of the wrist joints to make them appear more flush with the hand and forearm and without the obvious hole on the side? And not sure how to say this properly, haha, the buttocks on these KPs is a bit on the small side...so pants tend to fit a bit loose in that area. I also wish all the joints (pegs and sockets) were compatible with Hot Toys (heads, feet, etc.). But perhaps this is not possible to do the legal reasons...? On the KP-02, I am disappointed that I cannot easily remove the wrist pegs or ankle sockets for the famous Vader mod. Regardless, keep up the amazing work! Overall, I find your products to be very high quality.

Here is a comparison picture of KP02 and KP03, so you can better understand the difference of size of the two bodies.

kp03-kp02.jpg

Hi guys, I'm happy to inform all of you that Athletik Muscle Body KP03 is on the way to our worldwide distributors by Cargo!

We like to share with you (because a lot of you asked for!) some of the Production steps to to realize KP03 Athletik Muscle Body!

Enjoy it! :)

Assemble line at Kaustic Plastik factory in China
kp01ready-pl.jpg

Product Packaging and Check
kp02ready-pl.jpg

Ready to Ship worldwide!!!
kp03ready-pl.jpg

New bodies look great; I'll definitely be buying a few :rock

Back