Kato.E 1/6 Bruce Wayne 3 Piece Suit - New 5 Month Payment Scheme Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Void, I know it's probably been covered already, but would Kato's Wayne suit fit on a TT narrow shoulder body? Also, I read that it wouldn't fit the 2011 Toy Fair Begins head sculpt and neck. Is that true?

Void, I know it's probably been covered already, but would Kato's Wayne suit fit on a TT narrow shoulder body? Also, I read that it wouldn't fit the 2011 Toy Fair Begins head sculpt and neck. Is that true?

It would look very awkward on a Narrow TT, there would be no point buying the suit if you're not going to use it on the body its tailored for (TTM16)

The 2011 Toy Fair begins head can be used with the suit sure, just that the collar is tailored for the Adam Gu/Imaresqd1 neck, and that head does look a bit undersized with this suit.

No that's not accurate gay boy! Spoke with Kato yesterday, he's currently working on a Sideshow project along with the Draper project. THEN, the Wayne suit project will continue......so suck it! :nana:

Is it true what "Mr. Insider" is saying, Umair? How long is he going to take? I hope it's not more than the 2 weeks like you said. If so, that sucks.

Last edited:
Is it true what "Mr. Insider" is saying, Umair? How long is he going to take? I hope it's not more than the 2 weeks like you said. If so, that sucks.

I'll ask him again - didn't tell me anything about 2 months when I spoke to him a few days ago. I'll ask him to post in here directly

All I did was send him a message "Mr. Crybaby." :lol

Some insider I am. :cuckoo:

:exactly:

By the way, why start the Draper suit project when you haven't even paid up for this one long after it's been done and available? Or are you going to leave the final payment for the Madmen suit in standby for months as well?:lol

(Andele culero, por andar chingando.)

I'll ask him again - didn't tell me anything about 2 months when I spoke to him a few days ago. I'll ask him to post in here directly

Don Draper project started on 25/Jun and all of them had paid the depsite

I took the Sideshow project in July

Bruce Wayne suit rearrangement start in Aug and I got the final order update at the beginning of Sep while I had already reordered the fabric and it is on they way printing the stripe on it.

At the mean time should I start to develope the Don's suit ?

It seems I should not be unreasonable to say 2 months shipment rather than promising an unrealistic delivery time:gah:

Last edited:
Man I want the Wayne suit so effing bad! I'm just nervous it won't fit with my TF sculpt...has anyone used that sculpt with the suit? Any pics?

Back