DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom - Spade 5 (GK007#)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leaning towards Jude Law, it fits. Plus he was in Enemy at the Gates and has recent gangsta cred for Dom Hemingway

These figures all resemble this guy:lol

article-1357258-0330C20F000005DC-887_224x423.jpg

”Due to overwhelming popular demand, the Stealth Version’s production run has been increased from 150 units to 200 units, and are all tagged with individual serial numbers of exclusivity. They will be inserted randomly in the shipping cartons, with no guarantee of 1 unit per carton. They will be labelled as “Fragile”. Under normal circumstances, there can be no knowing if the contents include the Stealth Version, without significantly damaging the outer packaging.”

Cage has done so many action movies--both great ones and forgettable ones--that they could have just done an entire line of Cage figures. Maybe Cage will get the Clubs suit all to himself. You can have Cameron Poe from Con Air, Castor Troy from Face Off, the chemical weapons expert he played in The Rock, the car thief he played in Gone in 60 Seconds, the badass Elvis-inspired brawler he played in Wild at Heart, and that's just his good action roles. He's done about a dozen other action roles that weren't so good.

they should do van damme wearing a police uniform from sudden death and the goalie suit

It's gigolo Joe!

gigolo-joe.jpg

i know the figure is exaggerated, but i wish it wasn't sacrificing the eyes and pushing them inward.. and more like this. where you can SEE his eyes. just something that is bugging me.

I'm hoping and praying that we get a Michelle Rodriguez figure as part of the Diamond line. She'll look great next to Danny Trejo.

I want the female faces to be way softer than the male ones, but somehow keeping to the style.

i wonder if damtoys will cooperate with original effect for the women figure, since damtoys figures has been appearing in their promo shot for a bit

Back