Kato.E 1/6 Bruce Wayne 3 Piece Suit - New 5 Month Payment Scheme Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Color wise, yes. Definitely not accurate. They're the same as my medicom LOST Jack Shepard. But just another option without having to buy the medicom Wayne JUST for the shoes. :lol

Yeah, but I think if someone's crazy enough to pay $600 for a 1/6 suit then buying a figure for its shoes doesn't sound so bad :rotfl

I would LOVE this suit for my Wayne, but I can't justify that cost especially when I don't have a suit for myself that costs $600. There is no comparison though with the quality Kato pushes out.

Someday I will own a Kato custom.....Someday. :pray::pray::pray:

Hey Umair: Can you please get an estimate from Kato of when mine will be ready? I hope he's not waiting for other people to fully pay as well. Thanks.

Hey Umair: Can you please get an estimate from Kato of when mine will be ready? I hope he's not waiting for other people to fully pay as well. Thanks.

No not waiting for others - there's 3 fully paid orders right now that he's working on, should be another 2 weeks but i'll confirm

I still hope that he will do more work for HT. i suspect not many suited figures have been released by HT because they can't do it right and are not happy with the results.

:borg

Last edited:
I still hope that he will do more work for HT. i suspect not many suited figures have been released by HT because they can't do it right and are not happy with the results.

:borg

HT cheapened out and use the pattern of the joker grey jacket, pants etc and use it for their suited figures.

HT cheapened out and use the pattern of the joker grey jacket, pants etc and use it for their suited figures.

This is a kind of right commercial decision. :lol
I find no reason they should/cannot not use the old Joker jacket pattern as they indeed paid me very well:wink1:

While I would like to point out that even those all the suits seems look similar, the style, cutting, fitting are actually not the same.

e.g. It is actually not the same suit for MIB and Agent Smith. Agent Smith wearing cheap ready to wear suits which you can find in the department store. The fitting is not nice which is belong to 80~90's.

While the suits of MIB is well tailored, with small lapel, the cutting close to 60'S

It just most figure clothing producer are unable to demonstrate such difference

Hi Kato :wave
So can you get HT to buy your MIB suits??!!! Please say yes! I bet they can make some good money from all the ppl switching to bodies and suits from HTs from their EB MIB3s
Besides we have been in need for good suits for a long time

This is a kind of right commercial decision. :lol
I find no reason they should/cannot not use the old Joker jacket pattern as they indeed paid me very well:wink1:

While I would like to point out that even those all the suits seems look similar, the style, cutting, fitting are actually not the same.

e.g. It is actually not the same suit for MIB and Agent Smith. Agent Smith wearing cheap ready to wear suits which you can find in the department store. The fitting is not nice which is belong to 80~90's.

While the suits of MIB is well tailored, with small lapel, the cutting close to 60'S

It just most figure clothing producer are unable to demonstrate such difference

I just think that a company of their caliber should be more professional and not take that route actually.

Just because you bought the 1 OS mountain lion from apple to be used for 1 computer, doesnt mean that it's ok to copy the software and use it for your other computers at home:lol if they are head play, I would understand, but not HT. :panic:

So can you get HT to buy your MIB suits??!!! Please say yes! I bet they can make some good money from all the ppl switching to bodies and suits from HTs from their EB MIB3s

Not really getting your ideas here:dunno Don't think HT will pay a good amount of money for Kato's pattern (when they don't have MIB license) so that the other who already bought or wanna buy EB's can get the suit from HT?

Last time I check they are still competitors; not partners :rotfl

Not really a bad idea. Maybe Hot Toys could sell high end 1/6 suits and clothes in the same way they sell generic TT body.

Hi

The point is : What is the reason Hottoys should listen to me? :rotfl

It should be more realistic fir Bruce Wayne suit, but so far they hv don't any intention for it.

p.s. I hv ordered Hottoys 1/4 Batman that I am going to make the suit for it next year.

Hi

The point is : What is the reason Hottoys should listen to me? :rotfl

It should be more realistic fir Bruce Wayne suit, but so far they hv don't any intention for it.

p.s. I hv ordered Hottoys 1/4 Batman that I am going to make the suit for it next year.

:panic: not liking the Bruce head that comes with it, but I can't wait to see the 1/4 suit:panic:

However, which outfit will it be based on? As the hair is based on TDKR.

:panic: not liking the Bruce head that comes with it, but I can't wait to see the 1/4 suit:panic:

However, which outfit will it be based on? As the hair is based on TDKR.

The-Dark-Knight-Rises_movie-still.jpg

What shoes though? As I don't really know much bout 1/4 doll shoes, but there should be pretty decent ones out there considering 1/4 BJD have been out for a while now.

I remembered last year when theres pics of this coming out and most of us agreed that the suit was a lousy fit :lol

Based on that pic, I'm in :rock

Back