[Kato Work] 2015 New version of Harvey Dent suit in new fabric - preorder available!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato Work] Preorder available! Harvey Dent suit

Man o' man. Super crisp collars, every thread is perfection, a beautiful lining... even an inside pocket :drool:drool

I don't think I can bring myself to weather it.

Bulls__t, I'm gettin' this bad boy torched!!! :rock

how you gonna go back doing that? Take us through your journey! I'd surely like to know when I get one :D

Man o' man. Super crisp collars, every thread is perfection, a beautiful lining... even an inside pocket :drool:drool

:hi5:

I had mine shipped to Seb directly :lecture

Its already in his possession. :yess:

I'm gonna do it :wink1:

:panic::panic::panic:

WOW That is beautiful! Very very tempted to pick one of these up how long will you continue to offer them Kato?

Kato, what bodies are your suits specifically tailored to?

The best bodies for Kato suits though are the TTM21 with narrow shoulder arms. :lecture

Jokers has a far more proportionally balanced stomach piece as well which ends up making all the difference when suited up with a high quality outfit. However, it still has the big arms as well. Coulson is the exact body you need, but it is always easy to swap hands and calves out with a regular standard TT and Jokers if you need to

Back