Kash Kenobi's Customs and Collected SW Bash Mash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks gents. Means a lot coming from the two of you greats. If my J'Quille looks anywhere near as good as yours does Kash I will be thrilled.

Sent from my GT-P1000R using Tapatalk 2

Can't wait to see it complete. Nice job on the painting, man. I don't even have a clue how to do any of that sculpture painting.

I admire your guys drive. Great stuff!! :clap

Me neither :p
On that note. . More progress. I decided to start dark brown and gradually lighten. Still shows dark in pics, but a bit lighter in person. Might do another round. Forgive the amateur pics. The one with flash is to show a closer representation of the fur colour. Overall I just love Kash's sculpt and the challenge this guy presents.

Me neither :p
On that note. . More progress. I decided to start dark brown and gradually lighten. Still shows dark in pics, but a bit lighter in person. Might do another round. Forgive the amateur pics. The one with flash is to show a closer representation of the fur colour. Overall I just love Kash's sculpt and the challenge this guy presents.

:eek Man that is one sweet lookin' J'Quille. First Kash, and now you. Lookin' at these figures are quite the motivator. Inspiring really. :clap

Rob! Great work dude!! J'quille is a big mother and he's a hell of a project! You are killing it! I like the approach of lightening the dark brown. What body are you using for a base?

Rob! Great work dude!! J'quille is a big mother and he's a hell of a project! You are killing it! I like the approach of lightening the dark brown. What body are you using for a base?

Thanks Kash! He really is a fun project and a truly incredible sculpt. The body is actually an old Hasbro Ki Adi Mundi if you can believe it.

:eek Man that is one sweet lookin' J'Quille. First Kash, and now you. Lookin' at these figures are quite the motivator. Inspiring really. :clap

Thanks Regal.

Looking great so far Rob! Good stuff! :)

Much appreciated Chaka. I look forward to seeing your take on this one at some point.

Wonder if we do enough of these furry characters if Duane will offer a Muftak for us at some point?

Wonder if we do enough of these furry characters if Duane will offer a Muftak for us at some point?

I would love to get Duane's Muftak pieces! I've been talking with Feroze about which "impossible" character to do next. Not furry though. Scaly.

Daaaang, you guys are wicked nuts with your customs. Just as I was start to settle down and kick back with my few little collectables, you guys go and inspire a guy to turn his basement into a collector room.

Nice work CDN, you really delivered on that awesome Kash sculpt.

Sweet!

Daaaang, you guys are wicked nuts with your customs. Just as I was start to settle down and kick back with my few little collectables, you guys go and inspire a guy to turn his basement into a collector room.

Nice work CDN, you really delivered on that awesome Kash sculpt.

Sweet!

Haha. Thanks Solo. I am currently getting my "new" Star Wars room ready to go (we just moved in August. . . .so it will take approx a year to be something worth showing) but take it from me (a guy who has loads of Sideshow SW from life sized to premium to sixth scale not to mention Hasbro enough to choke a space slug) once you start down this path. . . Forever it will control your destiny. . . .and your wallet. . . .but it is totally worth it! Cheers!

Kash. . . Scaley? I am totally trying to guess but coming up blank. . . Ronto? Lol.

Mr. Bones, your stuff is looking so awesome. It's not just the customs, it's the space you devote to them. It totally makes a difference.

Rob, I'm gonna keep you guessing. Think Jabba's palace. (And it's only in the design phase, cause it will take some MAJOR R&D.)

Rob, I'm gonna keep you guessing. Think Jabba's palace. (And it's only in the design phase, cause it will take some MAJOR R&D.)

Amanaman!! I know that must be it! Very cool if so! Duane - are you out there? I seem to remember the beginnings of an Ephant Mon way back on your thread. Wouldn't those both just complete the palace perfectly!

You got it Rob. I'm thinking of casting a rubber suit to put on top of a 1/6 figure with cast hands, head, feet and staff... I like the hard stuff. Funny you should mention Duane, his sculpts have taught me a lot as of late. I think I'm going to sculpt a 1/6 scale version of Amanaman and then take it from there. I 've been doing research and he's a big as Chewbacca! Not sure what body I should use. Thoughts?

Kash, what are you up to now, my friend? I love all of this work that inspires others to create.

Back