Kash Kenobi's Customs and Collected SW Bash Mash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Give us the money Lebowski."
IMAG0651_zps9fc3423b.jpg

IMAG0652_zpsd75362ff.jpg

IMAG0653_zps923a63c2.jpg

IMAG0655_zps485ca84c.jpg

IMAG0656_zps6ba32ed2.jpg

IMAG0657_zpsdaed3739.jpg

Oh. My. God. (Removes glasses dramatically) By Neptune's Trident, never have I seen such a beast!! :horror It's magnificence is only outdone by it's sheer ferocity. Once again Sir Kash, you have proven to be a true Master. I would clap my hands in praise, but compared to your's, that weave such awesomeness, mine are but made of wood. Well played Sir. Well played. :duff

Sigh... can someone please get us 1/6 customizers a panel at C7 like the hasbro diorama dudes have? I'd love to see all of customs in one spot...

holy shozbot.............i missed J'Quille totally..........:panic:

he is awesome man............great work.

makes note to self to re-read all of kash's thread.........:lecture

Dude! It is sooooo awesome. It just gives you insight as to who everyone in there is. War criminals, smugglers, drug runners, thieves, revolutionaries, hidden identities, etc. It's very cool because everyone is in the Cantina for a reason. It just so happens that some of the stories intertwine and a bunch don't but continue on after Kenobi and Skywalker meet Solo and the Wookiee. Very cool stuff. It'll make you wanna customize guys after you learn about them.

dude, you will have no probs with a chewy........... J'Quille was just your test run for the wookie...........so you are gold.

Thanks man! I'm trying to pay attention to his hairdo. He has that part down the middle of his hair... I love your tutorial by the way. Orangepeace mentioned that a female body would be good to use. I agree with him. Now it's a matter of trying to find out which figure to use.

Thanks man! I'm trying to pay attention to his hairdo. He has that part down the middle of his hair... I love your tutorial by the way. Orangepeace mentioned that a female body would be good to use. I agree with him. Now it's a matter of trying to find out which figure to use.

So what, you just sand down the boobeses?

What UP, KASH!!!

Oh. My. God. (Removes glasses dramatically) By Neptune's Trident, never have I seen such a beast!! :horror It's magnificence is only outdone by it's sheer ferocity. Once again Sir Kash, you have proven to be a true Master. I would clap my hands in praise, but compared to your's, that weave such awesomeness, mine are but made of wood. Well played Sir. Well played. :duff

:goodpost::exactly:

:clap:clap:clap

Cheers SWsqueakquels!:wave

Mr. Bones!!! What's up dude? I'd ask how life was but how bad could it ever get in Oahu? I'm still fawning over those Sandtrooper shots man.

And Brandon, you are right. To give a Wookiee boobies would be a waste of boobies. They would probably have utters. (throws up in mouth)

I think I'm in boys! I'ma make me a Transexual Chewbacca! Yee-haw!

I thought the casting was awesome, but the sculpting is BRILLIANT! Nice job, brother-man.

Keep it comin. I'm down with a bit of a bug, but it's not stopping me from finalizing my moisture vaporator. Just a few more tweaks then I will think about Redoing parts again... :)

Last edited:
Cheers SWsqueakquels!:wave

Mr. Bones!!! What's up dude? I'd ask how life was but how bad could it ever get in Oahu? I'm still fawning over those Sandtrooper shots man.

And Brandon, you are right. To give a Wookiee boobies would be a waste of boobies. They would probably have utters. (throws up in mouth)

I think I'm in boys! I'ma make me a Transexual Chewbacca! Yee-haw!

:horror :yuck :panic: :thud:

They're in sequence to what I'll do if ya do that... :monkey1

Back