Karen Allen to be signing at Official Pix (Lucasfilm) booth at SDCC!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karen Allen cool! For some reason I saw the name and though huh, Aayla Secura...but then that's Amy Allen.......who will probably be there as well.....anyone met her? She seems cool.....and obtainable.......but then I'd want her to be all blue in the bedroom not because I'm a Star Wars freak mind you just because I think she looks better blue than in her standard skintone and without the Tails it'd be more like a really hot Smurf......which is ironic since shes blonde and it'd be like a real life Smurfette....wait...what were we talking about?

Karen Allen cool! For some reason I saw the name and though huh, Aayla Secura...but then that's Amy Allen.......who will probably be there as well.....anyone met her? She seems cool.....and obtainable.......but then I'd want her to be all blue in the bedroom not because I'm a Star Wars freak mind you just because I think she looks better blue than in her standard skintone and without the Tails it'd be more like a really hot Smurf......which is ironic since shes blonde and it'd be like a real life Smurfette....wait...what were we talking about?

*avoids eye contact*

*backs away slowly*

Yeah. I'd pay more for Ford's autograph than just about anyone else offered (I'm actually not that into the whole paying for signatures thing... especially when it comes to the bit players) but nowhere near the amounts they're asking for. I'd be willing to do $75-$100, tops.

But, like it said... they had them STARTING at $359/ea and sold out in under 30 minutes. :google

Thats insane, I mean I get the cool factor of having the autograph of your favorite star, but $359 for what takes a second of time to do?!? Just crazy IMO. Maybe you at least get a phone call the next morning, because brother, you got ****ed :lol

It'd be cool to get some signatures of important people but not at the crazy prices that they want. But still, with the limited amounts of signatures from Harrison Ford it might eventually be worth it.

I sometimes will pay for an auto, at least if it is affordable. So far I have Ray Park, Lance Hendrickson, Michael Biehn, Jeremy Bulloch, David Prowse and Peter Mayhew. It was cool meeting them and getting the auto, and at least it didn't cost me TOO much money to do so.

That said, I would love to get Harrison's auto... just not enought to pay those prices. Now if it was $35-$80... I can do it.

Yeah. I'd pay more for Ford's autograph than just about anyone else offered (I'm actually not that into the whole paying for signatures thing... especially when it comes to the bit players) but nowhere near the amounts they're asking for. I'd be willing to do $75-$100, tops.

But, like it said... they had them STARTING at $359/ea and sold out in under 30 minutes. :google

I will only be charging $5.00 for my autograph. I will also do a sketch for $1.00 extra.:D

I know thats a lot of cash I guess you really have to be into graphs to even think about paying those kind of prices.The prices were actually $439.99 for the Han Solo and $459.99 for the LE/50 Indiana Jones & they sold out in 30 seconds.An Official LFL 100% legit Ford on a Star Wars item is like a grail in the SW autograph community.I had quick fingers that morning & was able to get the signed Solo pic.Really crazy or really lucky I still havn't decided...But its the crown jewel of my collection!:chew

Last edited:
When you think about the costs of, say, traveling to a convention (paying for airfare, hotel, convention ticket, food, and ultimately the autograph), the costs would probably wind up the same or even more than if you bought an autograph of Harrison's outright. So technically, the $350-$450 price tag, for his sig is not all that unreasonable. Of course, nothing beats meeting the actor in person.

When you think about the costs of, say, traveling to a convention (paying for airfare, hotel, convention ticket, food, and ultimately the autograph), the costs would probably wind up the same or even more than if you bought an autograph of Harrison's outright. So technically, the $350-$450 price tag, for his sig is not all that unreasonable. Of course, nothing beats meeting the actor in person.

I agree totally but when will Harrison ever visit a con for a signing....Hense the big price tag.Plus if you do happen to meet him on the street and get his graph its going to be very hard to sell(if thats what your going to do)without a 100% legit COA.I've heard Ford & Lucas are 2 of the most highly faked SW or Indy autographs.

That's crazy....I would never pay for a friggin' autograph. :lol :lol

I've got no problem paying for an auto at a convention, or from a charity auction (GoT a Harrison Ford from a childrens miracle network auction back in the 90's) As at a convention, the signing is how they plan to cover their expenses on the trip.

Back