Jye's display room , xm MAG !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jye's display room

just got 4 display pedestals from a member of sideshow freak, and it does looks awesome ~~~:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:
new.jpg

new1.jpg

new2.jpg

I thought about hulk and spidy comq. are too high to show people, so I bring them down, don't know if is batter.

new3.jpg

Excelent collection you have there. The cases were a steal they look good.

just got 4 display pedestals from a member of sideshow freak, and it does looks awesome ~~~:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:
new.jpg

new1.jpg

new2.jpg

I thought about hulk and spidy comq. are too high to show people, so I bring them down, don't know if is batter.

new3.jpg

It looks super nice .... as I have always been saying ... I would kill for a room like this ....

Those statues look good on the pedestals. I think it would looks even better if you put a glass case over it.

yea, need to look for those glass case.
It looks super nice .... as I have always been saying ... I would kill for a room like this ....
haha, thanks !!!
Nice collection ;)
thanks alot !
Damn! :drool I want them both. Can't do one without the other. Congrats!
haha, it's great to put them together :exactly:
Looks nice Jye :clap
thanks !
The pedestals look great!
very hard to get those pedestals, it's from a member of this forum !
Great Score and Collection Jye, Sweet Pic's, Congrats
thanks, look for more to come ~
Excelent collection you have there. The cases were a steal they look good.

yea, love the case for sure :panic:

your TMNT collection looks super cool the way you have displayed one below the other in the detolf.

new.jpg

new1.jpg

new2.jpg

WOW, the way u used the Pedestals looks AWESOME!! Glad you like them and put them to good use. More coming ur way soon!
:hi5:

Finially !!! all the sideshow statues is inside!! check it out ~~I was so tired after display all of them :slap
90% finish, I might want to get some LED lights in the future. btw, sorry for the pics, will get some good shot later on !!
roompic3001.jpg

Amazing display whoa your display room is looking awesome and may i ask what is the name of the company that makes the round cabinets onn the right and left and the name of the cabinet..

Thanks man and i know your are enjoying your new home

your TMNT collection looks super cool the way you have displayed one below the other in the detolf.

Thanks alot brother!!! Enjoy your collection!!!

WOW, the way u used the Pedestals looks AWESOME!! Glad you like them and put them to good use. More coming ur way soon!
:hi5:
Yes!! Your pedestals are awesome!!! Never regret to buy them from you !!

Amazing display whoa your display room is looking awesome and may i ask what is the name of the company that makes the round cabinets onn the right and left and the name of the cabinet..

Hi thanks!! I have mention many time about the round case, it's from a company, the close down the business so I get them cheap!!
Thanks man and i know your are enjoying your new home

Jye why dont you update your photo at post 1? It is easier to see how nice your place is !!!!

Thanks for sharing this amazing collection! You truly have some marvellous collectibles! Love the way how you displayed them! :rock :rock :rock

Congrats on the new Daredevil statue!

Thanks for sharing this amazing collection! You truly have some marvellous collectibles! Love the way how you displayed them! :rock :rock :rock

Congrats on the new Daredevil statue!

Thanks!!!! Like I said , because of people like you make me so enjoy keep post them, thanks for watch and reply!!!

Back