Jye's display room , xm MAG !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jye's display room

Wow Bro: You're Collection has Double sized since the last time I saw it. Where's Optimus going next month?? :hi5:

cool stuff in capacious room...great!
Thanks!! Love that room as well!
awesome room!
Yeap thanks !
I dont like you ....

Kidding how can I not like you !!!!!!!!!

Haha me too man, I still think you are so cool that you can get so many sideshow statue from HK!!

Wow Bro: You're Collection has Double sized since the last time I saw it. Where's Optimus going next month?? :hi5:
Yes... So you know how broke I am now.... I didn't buy too much this few months, too many preorder is coming, and yes, the optimus will kill my wallet for sure, still thinking where I am going to put him and need a big display box for him!!

I brought some besta from ikea yesterday, one is only one cube with mirror, another one I haven't build yet, here is the one cube pics

b380f212.jpg

ba62150f.jpg

b461fd95.jpg

216733e5.jpg

Wow thats something to be proud of....

Marvel, Capcom....Bruce Lee a very powerfull combination....its like something i had back in the days.

I think everytime you walk in to that room, you will have a smile on.

Cool man, really cool:monkey1

Wow thats something to be proud of....

Marvel, Capcom....Bruce Lee a very powerfull combination....its like something i had back in the days.

I think everytime you walk in to that room, you will have a smile on.

Cool man, really cool:monkey1

you are totally right, I need to past the room every time I go out, and I always look at them . very enjoy, thanks !!:hi5:

Sweet man that looks neat. Lucky you have ikea there. In NZ no ikea:(

Yea ikea is a really good place to buy some cheap stuff, most of them are from there, just build a 75" besta, it's really nice!! I need to get some more, the best thing is I only drive 15 mins to ikea!!

Beautiful room and beautiful collection! Those cylindrical cabinets are very nice looking! I'm almost jumping into the SS Marvel bandwagon and seeing collections like yours reassures that idea - making guys like you mortal enemies of my wife.

Beautiful room and beautiful collection! Those cylindrical cabinets are very nice looking! I'm almost jumping into the SS Marvel bandwagon and seeing collections like yours reassures that idea - making guys like you mortal enemies of my wife.

thanks !! I love those caninets too!! I see you from Brazil , must be hard for you to collect sideshow !!

here is the new lighted case...not bad !! but just too small :monkey1
1e91f1be.jpg

705df3b5.jpg

thanks !! I love those caninets too!! I see you from Brazil , must be hard for you to collect sideshow !!

here is the new lighted case...not bad !! but just too small :monkey1
1e91f1be.jpg

705df3b5.jpg

Beautiful case, man!
Yeah, it's hard and (even more) expensive, unfortunately!

thanks yo ~
here is the new statue I got, since I got it cheap, so I just keep it .

I am surprise there is no damage since there is no tape inside and box was loose !!:jawd:

39e0e532.jpg

f77a523b.jpg

aa4d2c1f.jpg

Score! It's a Good day to be you, Congrats Jye

Colossus- thanks a lot!!

Here is the new sucker!! Finally my ironman statues collection is done!

b0794a87.jpg

832dcd76.jpg

5738f7a1.jpg

Back