Jye's display room , xm MAG !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jye's display room

can't wait to see it all displayed. Where did you get those round shelves next to the detolfs from?

cant wait to see the rest of the collection... but where did you get those shelves the round detolfs?

Great update! keep them coming. :rock
Thanks !! I will try to post more later!

can't wait to see it all displayed. Where did you get those round shelves next to the detolfs from?

Awesome, Jye. Just awesome. :hi5:
Thanks !
cant wait to see the rest of the collection... but where did you get those shelves the round detolfs?

To all the people who is question about the round glasses:
Brought from craigslist, from the owner of "rock and republic ", he is closing the company, so I am luck to pick this two and one oval glass up, and they are cheap!! Thanks!!!

Finially !!! all the sideshow statues is inside!! check it out ~~I was so tired after display all of them :slap
90% finish, I might want to get some LED lights in the future. btw, sorry for the pics, will get some good shot later on !!
roompic3001.jpg

finial070.jpg

finial068.jpg

finial071.jpg

finial054.jpg

Last edited:

Frickin' hell! Awesomeness overload!:google:thud:

Love what you did with the turtles at the end!:rock2

That is an awesome collection you have!! I love the oval displays at the end! Thanks for shaing this amazing collection and we all hope it continues to grow!

thanks for all the reply !! and yes, I am keep pre-order now, will try to get more old one as well !! thanks !! any suggestion is welcome !! thanks again to all the people !

Great Work on the Display :clap

Congrats man.... you got a fantastic Collection :wink1:

Great Work on the Display :clap

Congrats man.... you got a fantastic Collection :wink1:

Thanks man! I have been fix this display room for 3 weeks.. Will post some pics of my final display.

Wow, very impressive collection Jye! And a very classy setup :duff

Back