Jye's display room , xm MAG !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jye's display room

all move to first page

Last edited:

Gah! Your collection of (custom made?)Power Rangers Mighty Muggs...too die for!:drool

finally , finish all my statues display, hopefully I can put some light later on, enjoy and thanks for watching !!
finial001.jpg

Damn, thats some impressive shat :hi5: :hi5: :hi5:

That room is really great and your collection is awesome! :rock

OMG! Thats Great Looking, Major Congrats Jye
. Thank you!!!

that came together superbly....good job!
yes, it take me 3 weeks to put them all together! Thanks for watch!!

Gah! Your collection of (custom made?)Power Rangers Mighty Muggs...too die for!:drool
Haha yea that is my favorite part, it's custom by some guy and I brought them all!!
When in the heck did they make PR Mighty Muggs?!?!
They are custom!! All the others is in the room in the box.
I want one!

Your collection looks pretty sweet. Congrats
can't compare with you buddy, yours is the #1 man!! Really love the way you custom the hulk!! Thanks for watch!

spidey looks huge up there
Yea, compare to those otheres on the back, I just saw it when you mention about it!
nice collection congrats
Thanks !!
Damn, thats some impressive shat :hi5: :hi5: :hi5:
. I need to get a batter camera!!! Iphone4 can't do anything......

That room is really great and your collection is awesome! :rock
thanks!!! I believe the 8 months collection is good enough like this... Now need to slow down since there is more pre order coming!!

Ps. (for the people who is think about the round glasses case)The round glass case is used, from a seller who close down the business and he need to sell them fast, I got them $90 each!! I really love them but it's just not tall enough. Sign.

here is a little guy that I saw on sideshow website, looks cool, so I brought it.

o006.jpg

o007.jpg

still waiting for the replacement for another thano. :slap
o008.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome collection man! Love those display cases. Now you just need a few comfy seats to relax and enjoy :)

Back