Jye's display room , xm MAG !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jye's display room

Nice collection :rock

Thanks !! I need to move some toys around, since war machine maq. Is here there is no place !! The sofa is inside, now I can sit down and relax watch them!!

:exactly: :lol

I love it! congrats.

thank you ~~

You have nice taste of collection. Very cool!
yea, I love them, thanks for watch !!

Awesome collection man! Love those display cases. Now you just need a few comfy seats to relax and enjoy :)
yea, this is what I just do !!

80cb3170.jpg

and my new toy !! haha:yess:
74698897.jpg

Besides loving the SS pieces ... the One Piece stuffs are cool ... I think the best part of being a collector is to display your babies ... you own a great statue but you never have the chance to display it ... is like you get a jet but you never fly in it...

Nice collection room, looks great and congrats on WM

You have a great collection brother! If you keep buying at this rate you are gonna need a new house before the end of the year. :) :) :)
Congrats!!! Let Optimus Prime come now!

Awesome collection ;)
Thanks !!!!
Besides loving the SS pieces ... the One Piece stuffs are cool ... I think the best part of being a collector is to display your babies ... you own a great statue but you never have the chance to display it ... is like you get a jet but you never fly in it...
Yea I had deal with my wife to have this living room for my own collection!! I love it !!
Nice collection room, looks great and congrats on WM
Yes I love wm after I got him in hand, thanks !!

You have a great collection brother! If you keep buying at this rate you are gonna need a new house before the end of the year. :) :) :)

Congrats!!! Let Optimus Prime come now!

Haha I just got this house man... Been working at this show room for 3 weeks!!! And I am slowing down now, I had spend too much in the past 8 months.... And I need to save more money for the prime a other pr orders.....

Some new changes just because the wm arrivies.

276e5f92.jpg

05620dd0.jpg

537040fc.jpg

Back