JV's ROTK litho-First Official pics here !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I love Barad-Dur :rock
FOTR was my favourite of the 2 you've done so far Jerry but this one is easily going to challenge that.
My beloved Samwise looks so sweet.
Stunning work as always :bow
x :wave
Wow! That's insane Jerry, most excellent!! Can't wait to see the whole thing:D

By the way, with regards to remarques, when I pre-buy, can I ask for a character that wasn't in ROTK film specifically? It's just I wanted Sauron from the FOTR prologue scenes.
As far as I am aware anubis the remarque you choose (if you pre-buy) has to be featured in that film, you can choose the character but Jerry picks the actual sketch/frame of that character.
So as Sauron appeared in FOTR he would have to have been asked for on the FOTR Litho. He didn't appear in ROTK (that I can remember) so I doubt a remarque would be done of him, unless you wanted 'the eye' I guess :dunno.
x :peace

Yes. :D

Technically, Sauron is present in all the films, even if only in spirit, so I suppose the physical manifestation of his appearance in FOTR is a legit request!

If folks "Pre-Buy" the ROTK lithos and want a character that is not in that particular film, then that's fine.

Again, these are all logistical issues. When I assign around a week or so to creating remarques, I usually will do one particlar film at a time to keep things organized. Again with ROTK "pre-Buy", you have your choice of character name.

Thanks for your question!

JV

Good memory :rock.
I really need to watch ROTK again, I just keep watching FOTR over and over :lol
That'll be great if you can get Sauron, nice one :rock

You and me both Shell. Don't know why but I never get tired of that movie. Might be that I'm currently reading FOTR but I always seem to be in the mood to watch that movie.

Jerry, great work as always :bow

I'm a little puzzled about the remarques Jerry. The buyer can request certain characters, and then you create the artwork with those characters on it? Does this have to be done as a pre-order, or can the request be put in as long as your still taking orders? Everything you've shown looks stunning BTW man! :bow

I'm a little puzzled about the remarques Jerry. The buyer can request certain characters, and then you create the artwork with those characters on it? Does this have to be done as a pre-order, or can the request be put in as long as your still taking orders? Everything you've shown looks stunning BTW man! :bow

Hi Havok.

With any Collectors Edition ( FOTR TTT ROTK ) you can request the character of your choice for the remarque or sketch that I will draw on the litho. Paypal has a "note" section when you make payment. This is the means by which I record the request, and from there, I will try to accomodate that request when I do the sketch for that particular order. This is not a guarantee, but it helps me make the attempt to get the desired character, if you want a sketch on your litho. If you want just the signed and numbered version ( Limited Edition ), then you can go that route.

Now with ROTk, for a short time, I will be having a window of time where you can "Pre-Buy" a Collector's Edition ROTk litho before it is available. For those that do this, it is guaranteed that the character request will be honored. Exactly what angle, or frame from the film the character ends up is my call.

I hope this helps clarify. For any of you that know my system, feel free to chime in, because I don't always catch these questions about the remarques in time! Take care,

JV

You and me both Shell. Don't know why but I never get tired of that movie. Might be that I'm currently reading FOTR but I always seem to be in the mood to watch that movie.

Jerry, great work as always :bow
Awesome :rock :rock2
I can never watch FOTR often enough, in fact I think i've worn my DVD out, its started to skip :lol, I broke it :lol, need another :rock

I think I may watch ROTK this weekend for a change though, in honour of Jerry and this Litho coming soon :rock :bow

Yup, anticipation for this litho made me watch ROTK again yesterday as well :D

Just made room for this piece now. Seems fitting that this will go next to Anduril when it arrives :rock

ds_img.php

Hi Havok.

With any Collectors Edition ( FOTR TTT ROTK ) you can request the character of your choice for the remarque or sketch that I will draw on the litho. Paypal has a "note" section when you make payment. This is the means by which I record the request, and from there, I will try to accomodate that request when I do the sketch for that particular order. This is not a guarantee, but it helps me make the attempt to get the desired character, if you want a sketch on your litho. If you want just the signed and numbered version ( Limited Edition ), then you can go that route.

Now with ROTk, for a short time, I will be having a window of time where you can "Pre-Buy" a Collector's Edition ROTk litho before it is available. For those that do this, it is guaranteed that the character request will be honored. Exactly what angle, or frame from the film the character ends up is my call.

I hope this helps clarify. For any of you that know my system, feel free to chime in, because I don't always catch these questions about the remarques in time! Take care,

JV
Thanks for clearing that up for me Jerry, I really appreciate it. :D

Thank you folks!

Just as a sidenote to any of you that have not yet purchased any of the lithos in the trilogy: Now that ROTK is nearing completion, I will be offering all three pieces as one item in my store also.

Sounds good. I haven't gotten any of these, but have had my eye on them for some time. I'll be waiting for pricing info, etc.

Sounds good. I haven't gotten any of these, but have had my eye on them for some time. I'll be waiting for pricing info, etc.

They are definately amongst the very best LOTR art available, you will love them cruiser! :rock

Back