JV's ROTK litho-First Official pics here !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another peek:

sneek5.jpg

Thank you again to all who have followed and supported this big undertaking! This piece is starting to flow, and I hope to have the final piece together ASAP.

Today- Mt. Doom !

JV

:woo

Samwise and Arwen :drool Elrond look incredible too :bow
You are the master Jerry, thank you so much :rock

Bring on the pre-order, I need a Samwise the Brave remarque :rock
x :wave

Wow Arwen looks perfect! :google She was the one likeness on the Fellowship Litho that wasn't quite perfect for me for some reason, but spot on now Jerry. And Elrond as well :clap:clap

Hi again everyone.
It may be some time before I can get more sneek peeks to the threads, but here is a last, more complete shot of Arwen. After this, I may wait until I am much closer to a finish : )
For now, thank you for the kind words about Arwen. I am anxious to get the hi res scans of her so you can see the deeper, richer colors!
Now back to Frodo!

JV

sneek7.jpg

I use Paypal in my Ebay store, so I suppose you could use Paypal directly, apart from Ebay. Or, when the time comes, you can simply write a check the 'ol fahioned way. If EBAY is a no go for some, then I will have to handle some direct sales through my email: [email protected]

We have a way to go, but it's an option I'll probably make available : )

I'd be happy enough to just do Paypal direct, especially if it at least cuts out the Ebay fee's and maybe even makes them a little cheaper.

Based on previews so far, I think ROTK is a must and hence would like the remaque too (especially if one can request the character). Then I'd still need FOTR, at which point, depending on cost and what remaque I'd get, I could maybe just go with the basic print for that one. I mean a remaque surprise is all well and good, but since it could be something that I just wouldn't like or want anyway, then I'd rather really save the extra cost and have FOTR without.

As for print number, I have 102 of TTT, but really I couldn't care less what the numbers for the other 2 are.

Then again I may just be all too much trouble to bother with :rolleyes:

PS Short of a photo, that is the best Arwen/Liv Tyler I've seen and to think I bet she looks even better in person (the print that is).

Thank you folks!

Just as a sidenote to any of you that have not yet purchased any of the lithos in the trilogy: Now that ROTK is nearing completion, I will be offering all three pieces as one item in my store also.
Of course this was impossible til now, but you will be able to save some money on the total cost, and the shipping because all three lithos will be combined into one item.These "3 pack" lithos will be shipped in one tube with various numbers and random remarques.

Collectors Edition 3 pack ( FOTR TTT ROTK ) - one item -random numbers and random remarques
Limited Edition 3 pack - ( FOTR TTT ROTK ) - one item - random numbers

3 pack price: to be announced

The main difference here is that with any individual Collector Edition purchases, remarque requests are always welcome, and I always try to accomodate any requests when that request is made in the "note" section of Paypal. Paypal's note section is the only means by which I record those remarque requests when I am fullfilling orders.

Now if you are a "Pre-Buyer" for ROTK, you can get the exact character request for your remarque on ROTK :D

I hope this helps iron things out

JV

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

Ok, this is the last pic post for a while :D.
Like Frodo and Sam, I am slowly getting nearer to the end of my quest!

JV

sneek3.jpg

Wow! That's insane Jerry, most excellent!! Can't wait to see the whole thing:D

By the way, with regards to remarques, when I pre-buy, can I ask for a character that wasn't in ROTK film specifically? It's just I wanted Sauron from the FOTR prologue scenes.

Back