JV's ROTK litho-First Official pics here !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks JV going to look great.:cool:

Thought it might be the RED you cant go wrong with that.:D

Last edited:
That looks outstanding Jerry! :clap I can't wait to see the final artwork! :D Quick question for you if you don't mind.......

Since I don't like using Ebay, would I be able to buy a Litho from you directly I guess you could say? I know it's directly from you on Ebay, but could a transaction be done on here through PM's, or through email?

That looks outstanding Jerry! :clap I can't wait to see the final artwork! :D Quick question for you if you don't mind.......

Since I don't like using Ebay, would I be able to buy a Litho from you directly I guess you could say? I know it's directly from you on Ebay, but could a transaction be done on here through PM's, or through email?

Thank you all for the comments and questions! I use Paypal in my Ebay store, so I suppose you could use Paypal directly, apart from Ebay. Or, when the time comes, you can simply write a check the 'ol fahioned way. If EBAY is a no go for some, then I will have to handle some direct sales through my email: [email protected]

We have a way to go, but it's an option I'll probably make available : )

JV

I see Samwise :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :blissy:blissy

This looks incredible so far Jerry, awesome work, I cannot wait to get this and have the trilogy of your work displayed :rock
Samwise, Samwise !!!!!! :woo
x :peace

Here's a peek at Sam.
These are not hi res scans; just simple snap shots. The final hi res scan will bring out the actual colors ; )

sneek8.jpg

JV

I already have the wall spot and the frame, I can't wait to complete my "trilogy."

OK, you people are starting to get spoiled! :rotfl
Here's another quick snap shot of the right corner
Note: the KOTD is actually much greener in the actual art..... my bad camera skills!

sneek6.jpg

JV

As always, every likeness is dead on. I don't know how you do it but you are by far the most talented artist out there.

Like Matt said, I've already got a spot for this. If you do more, I'll make room :D

Thank you folks!

Hopefully things will go well on this one!

Onward!

JV

Looking excellent so far Jerry. I got my spot on my wall saved as well and my frame shop awaiting word to order the frame and matting.

:D

Thank you all for the comments and questions! I use Paypal in my Ebay store, so I suppose you could use Paypal directly, apart from Ebay. Or, when the time comes, you can simply write a check the 'ol fahioned way. If EBAY is a no go for some, then I will have to handle some direct sales through my email: [email protected]

We have a way to go, but it's an option I'll probably make available : )

JV
That would be great if you make that option available Jerry. I don't like to use Paypal either, call me crazy, so my preferred method of payment is a Money Order, or an Official Check from my bank to be more specific. Definitely keep me and anyone else interested posted on whether that'll be an option man. :D And the sneaks look awesome, I really can't wait to see the whole thing!

Yes,

I was taking checks through the mail on the first two. The only difference is that Paypal payments are instant. Because of that, the collector, or purchaser gets their litho number assigned according to the time the actual payment is made. By the time a check gets to me then clears, other numbers have been issued by then.This is purely a logistical issue that makes life easier for me.

Just keep this in mind if you are one who is interested in the lower numbered pieces.

Speaking of numbers: Once this is all done, and the ROTK lithos are on sale, I plan to have those "Triple matching number Packs" available at a scheduled date.
These will be complete sets of FOTR, TTT, and ROTK with matching numbers #1 through #20. I will probably start with the Collectors Edition sets first, then on to the Limited Editions. This will at least give two chances of landing a matching set of #1.
These matching sets will be bid-only items in my Ebay store, starting probably at around $450 for the Collector Ed.
and $285 for the Limited Ed. No reserve on both :D

I will give plenty of notice here about exactly when these sets go live.

JV

Back