Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But it's also made more than:

Man of Steel
Green Lantern
Watchmen

Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Ant-Man
Thor
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The First Avenger
The Incredible Hulk

And will overtake Doctor Strange.

Yea but this is the Justice league. The most iconic heroes of all time joining together for the first time ever in a movie. It should of did numbers but it was a complete waste and now freakin aquaman is the next movie on the list .

It’s sad that WB will push for a teen titans go movie before they’ll push for something fans actually want. But ttg is for children so. Just wish that DC could get it together. Marvel has all its characters back now, it’s about to curb stomp DC into another dimension if they don’t change .

"Bonus scene" promised for home release.

9dpi8dhs1ka01.jpg

LOL WW in the front of the others on the case. uhhh it didn't help the domestic box office ....

But it's also made more than:

Man of Steel
Green Lantern
Watchmen

Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Ant-Man
Thor
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The First Avenger
The Incredible Hulk

And will overtake Doctor Strange.

Yea but this is the Justice league. The most iconic heroes of all time joining together for the first time ever in a movie. It should of did numbers but it was a complete waste and now freakin aquaman is the next movie on the list .

It’s sad that WB will push for a teen titans go movie before they’ll push for something fans actually want. But ttg is for children so. Just wish that DC could get it together. Marvel has all its characters back now, it’s about to curb stomp DC into another dimension if they don’t change .

Exactly. If DC/WB did the characters justice and made a proper movie, JL should've made more than all those movies listed. It should've been able to break a billion easy.

They need to get The Batman and A Harley/Joker movie out sooner than later- the shelf is bare with just Aquaman on the horizon and it's going to do badly most likely(even if it is good- audience tarnished enough now with JL). Shazam I'm not sure of but I bet it's heavy on humor.

I liked JL but the public rejected it for the most part. DC has to get something out that will repel all of this. Superman directed by George Miller. SS 2 directed by Gibson(yes I'm serious). Let the filmmakers keep control of the film and all executive hands OFF.

Back