Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not at all an anomaly perfectly reasonable.....

200.gif

They’re hoping Captain Marvel will fill the void.
Psh yea right. I see them trying to push her onto people now

Just got back from JL.. went with a large group of 12 friends. We all enjoyed it and had a great time... Was a little weird in some scenes with Supes removed facial hair issue but as a whole very solid, loved the chemistry and glad to have Supes back! Looking forward to Justice League vs Legion of Doom..that should be fun! Hope you all get to see this and Happy Holidays!!!!

Just got back from JL.. went with a large group of 12 friends. We all enjoyed it and had a great time... Was a little weird in some scenes with Supes removed facial hair issue but as a whole very solid, loved the chemistry and glad to have Supes back! Looking forward to Justice League vs Legion of Doom..that should be fun! Hope you all get to see this and Happy Holidays!!!!

Thank you for posting :)

The xmen is the only thing they can have left, if They don't buy them from fox they will have nothing . captain marvel can't carry them

It would be great to see DC strike some gold with their film adaptations. That being said, maybe a shared universe isn't the right way to go. It's something that too many studios are trying to do (emulate Marvel Studios) and are frankly failing at, IMO. Look at WB trying to play catch up with MS's. Both Sony and Universal for examples that have tried and failed.

DC has a lot of great characters in their portfolio. There are many stories to be told. WB needs the right directors and producers to find some creative magic, and then go to bat for them so that great films can be made.

Last edited:
Because I wanted to respond to what he said? I haven't been responding to what you've been saying have I? So why don't you let it go and stop trying to troll me.

There are a lot of haters, a lot of hate here. Makes no sense for you to keep showing, regardless of my posts or not.

Im not even talking about replying to me, but you and chakor complain about negativity in movie threads over and over and yet you keep coming to see said negativity.... wtf

There are a lot of haters, a lot of hate here. Makes no sense for you to keep showing, regardless of my posts or not.

Im not even talking about replying to me, but you and chakor complain about negativity in movie threads over and over and yet you keep coming to see said negativity.... wtf

Hey be like Elsa. Let it go, let it go! Why don't you put me on ignore if you don't want to see my post? You have that option right? You've giving me a renewed energy to start posting again defending the defenseless movies. Way to go champ.

Hey be like Elsa. Let it go, let it go! Why don't you put me on ignore if you don't want to see my post? You have that option right? You've giving me a renewed energy to start posting again defending the defenseless movies. Way to go champ.

I think the phrase pot, kettle, black is a good defense ....🙂

I've seen JL 4 times and really enjoyed the movie. I do wish Snyder would have been able to finish his version. I hope one day we all get to see it at some point.

Back