Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do NOT think i can watch this without nostalgia glasses or without dtooling over the princess. Im sure the movie for a grown up is garbage, but i had fun with it. It is a completely horrible adaptation of the game but as its own thing for the time it was a fun kids movie.
I have no idea what to expect of it, I hope it's at least so bad it's good.

The digging of supermans body was kind of iffy but i could get past it.
But seeing aquaman carrying his lifeless frail body was too much for me, jokes aside that was creepy as hell. Specially in that tie and suit.
The suit actually makes it creepier, i wish they just had him in his underwear

That and the cgi mouth together is the stuff of nerd nightmares..
What makes it so creepy is that when they were carrying him down the pool, one of his arms falls unceremoniously to the side limp :lol

That's when it hits the most that they're carrying a pale dead body and it looks weeeird.

I have no idea what to expect of it, I hope it's at least so bad it's good.

What makes it so creepy is that when they were carrying him down the pool, one of his arms falls unceremoniously to the side limp :lol

That's when it hits the most that they're carrying a pale dead body and it looks weeeird.

EXACTLY.... thats what it was!
That limp arm while wearing the suit is more nightmarish that anything else from the villain or parademons, too real...
Ugh....

WB got completely outdone by CW. The Crisis On Earth-X crossover was awesome. It thumps the Defenders team-up. JL should have been it times ten.

Even if you don't follow the shows its a fun watch and only 4 episodes. Its on www.cwtv.com/shows

WB got completely outdone by CW. The Crisis On Earth-X crossover was awesome. It thumps the Defenders team-up. JL should have been it times ten.

Even if you don't follow the shows its a fun watch and only 4 episodes. Its on www.cwtv.com/shows

Does it have the same impact if I watch it on its own? Or do I have to catch up on Flash and LoT?

No. Other than some new characters you should be good. The first episode opens up with Barry's wedding and then quickly ramps up.

Maybe justice league works the same way, today's toddlers will look back at today and have joyful happy memories of watching superman being dug out of his grave and his corpse carried into a pool of goo by aquaman.

They'd say...

99sI55u.gif

The SJW agenda was too much. Forgot how bad it was on the CW and had to fast forward through most of it. One of the producers got canned today too.

Thank you I will give it a watch.

Can't be worse than Defenders.

The I'd say it was about the same. Some good fights but too much moping/relationship rubbish.

Does it have the same impact if I watch it on its own? Or do I have to catch up on Flash and LoT?

I haven't watched any of this season of either Arrow or Supergirl. You will be fine

The SJW agenda was too much. Forgot how bad it was on the CW and had to fast forward through most of it. One of the producers got canned today too.

I had to fast forward through about half of the first three episodes. Way too much time spent on everyone's personal relationships. If they cut out all of that, this would have made one really good episode. As it stands, it feels like they padded a single episode story with a bunch of overly long conversations.

I think I'm done with CW, getting too old to put up with all the forced relationship drama

The crossover was epic it was nice that each character got a bit of time to shine and it wasn't all just a fist fight.

Back