Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
an amazing creature design in the yauta

Don't call it that.

peliculas americanas, gringo movies,

738.gif

But Predator still has exquisite direction, great dialogue, eargasmic music, and a great script. Kong?

Many movies may share its mechanics and structure, but not many have that kind of talent behind them. I tell you brah, you shoot high by comparing it with Predator.

Well, I'm a monster lover, not in the sense of just seeing the monsters themselves, I need human characters proxies to get immerse through them, I need that vicarious experience when it comes to Monster movies, unless there was an experimental monster story of some sort, but there aren't many of those around.

As for designs and action, I can appreciate those isolated as much as the next guy, but when you put 10 minutes of that in a 2 hour movie? Well I get a bit picky.

What do you think of Cloverfield?

Well i dont love EVERY monster movie either :lol i dont enjoy sharknado or the sci fi asylum monster movies either, so i understand your point of wanting quality acting and characters.
I guess what helped me love this movie is that i like the actors in it a lot so that carried me throughout the movie. I love Reily and Loved Brie, Loki was nice and even samuel jackson was ok.
If this movie had Asylum kind of acting and the special effects of sharknado then maybe i would have hated it.

I used to have this grudge about cloverfield because it made me nauseous every time i put it on. But i put it on my laptop and i actually really loved it too. It reminded me of the feeling of dread that i felt when watching the end of blair witch project or watching the fourth kind ( a movie i will never watch again)
Cloverfield is another movie i wish i could catch it in theaters. It felt like it was a theme park ride even in the laptop.
Some scenes were very exciting and the suspense was on point. It was pretty intense at some points.

This is like the 30th kong movie...... omg wtf,
Thats like complaining that they didnt show uncle bens death in spiderman homecoming......
Kong lives in an island, kong protects the natives from the creepy crawlies..... what else did people expect? Did we need to see kong's birth and upbringing? Kong the "teenage years"? :lol :lol

lulz

I can't believe Crows is still baiting with the stupid monkey movie. :lol

lol

Being a monster movie excuses it from being bad? I'm not talking character development, I'm talking characters, period, any sort of entertaining dynamic, the movie has none.

John C Reily fell flat 90% of the time, the only good bits of him were the ones at the end, as far as his comedy goes, nada, and he was the stand up, don't get me started on Tom Hiddleston :lol The movie has what? 10 minutes of action? Is it worth sitting the rest of it when it's not even remotely interesting or at least good looking? The first Transformers is a *much* better movie than this all around.

As far as Godzilla goes, I don't know, it may have 3 minutes of action but the last fight against the MOTU is much better than any action in this one.

Your best bet is to just watch the action bits on YT, for both of them.

Now Pacific Rim I would totally watch again.

inb4 Riddick's Pacific Rim Job joke.

Even if baiting still a great analysis. ANALysis lol.

It was definitely one of the cinematic highlights of my life. Too bad you missed it.

Holy Crap lol x 100

I used to have this grudge about cloverfield because it made me nauseous every time i put it on. But i put it on my laptop and i actually really loved it too. It reminded me of the feeling of dread that i felt when watching the end of blair witch project or watching the fourth kind ( a movie i will never watch again)
Cloverfield is another movie i wish i could catch it in theaters. It felt like it was a theme park ride even in the laptop.
Some scenes were very exciting and the suspense was on point. It was pretty intense at some points.
Nice, good lad, I have met a couple of a couple people who get nauseated by watching first person stuff, either found footage or even FPS games.

Are you one of the people frustrated by the fact that the Cloverfield movies aren't about Kaijus anymore?

Btw is Troll cool? I've been wanting to see it but it's too low on my backlog.

crows makes a great argument for Kong but ultimately i'll just side wth Gaspar on this one and call it a day because once crows brought Predator into the conversation he was done in my book lol

lol @ Clown and Flinstones Mario brah and Gaspar saying Me too lol

Great comedy even Wor-Gar don't call it that lol

Cloverfield only has one good scene the tank part the rest can kiss my found footage ass

Nice, good lad, I have met a couple of a couple people who get nauseated by watching first person stuff, either found footage or even FPS games.

Are you one of the people frustrated by the fact that the Cloverfield movies aren't about Kaijus anymore?

Btw is Troll cool? I've been wanting to see it but it's too low on my backlog.

I really loved cloverfield lane and the ending to that was pretty awesome and satisfying.
But i wish they would bring back that creature from the first one.
Im gonna try to rent cloverfield and watch it in the big tv but im thinking of getting some vertigo medicine before iy ( thats how i got through blair witch project 17 years ago)

I never watch troll 2 yet but the first troll was actually legitimately good to watch.
It felt like childs play or leprechaun. It wasnt as goofy or ridiculous as troll 2 is meant to be. Troll 1 felt like pumpkinhead actually

I really loved cloverfield lane and the ending to that was pretty awesome and satisfying.
But i wish they would bring back that creature from the first one.
Im gonna try to rent cloverfield and watch it in the big tv but im thinking of getting some vertigo medicine before iy ( thats how i got through blair witch project 17 years ago)

I never watch troll 2 yet but the first troll was actually legitimately good to watch.
It felt like childs play or leprechaun. It wasnt as goofy or ridiculous as troll 2 is meant to be. Troll 1 felt like pumpkinhead actually
Nice, I'll watch it when I'm in the mood for something eerie.

If you liked 10CL then maybe you won't be too disappointed to hear the next one won't be about Kaijus either, but rather high sci-fi.

I do expect them to go back to the monster to tie it all together though.

crows makes a great argument for Kong but ultimately i'll just side wth Gaspar on this one and call it a day because once crows brought Predator into the conversation he was done in my book lol

lol @ Clown and Flinstones Mario brah and Gaspar saying Me too lol

Great comedy even Wor-Gar don't call it that lol

Cloverfield only has one good scene the tank part the rest can kiss my found footage ass

No one has to agree with me but i was just explaining why i loved it. Im not trying to change your mind about it but to me i rather watch kong skull island 100 times than to watch any of the transformers movies ever again... those things are shameful lol

Well, I liked them as a kid, and I really want to rewatch Mario for the first time since then, so who knows if I'll like them now.

But, cool 90's aesthetic.

fan_bobhoskins_supermariobros_20171114.jpg

I do NOT think i can watch this without nostalgia glasses or without dtooling over the princess. Im sure the movie for a grown up is garbage, but i had fun with it. It is a completely horrible adaptation of the game but as its own thing for the time it was a fun kids movie.

Maybe justice league works the same way, today's toddlers will look back at today and have joyful happy memories of watching superman being dug out of his grave and his corpse carried into a pool of goo by aquaman.

No one has to agree with me but i was just explaining why i loved it. Im not trying to change your mind about it but to me i rather watch kong skull island 100 times than to watch any of the transformers movies ever again... those things are shameful lol

I do NOT think i can watch this without nostalgia glasses or without dtooling over the princess. Im sure the movie for a grown up is garbage, but i had fun with it. It is a completely horrible adaptation of the game but as its own thing for the time it was a fun kids movie.

Maybe justice league works the same way, today's toddlers will look back at today and have joyful happy memories of watching superman being dug out of his grave and his corpse carried into a pool of goo by aquaman.

:lol :lol :lol

Such an awkward scene, having evil Superman would've look good next to that.

The digging of supermans body was kind of iffy but i could get past it.
But seeing aquaman carrying his lifeless frail body was too much for me, jokes aside that was creepy as hell. Specially in that tie and suit.
The suit actually makes it creepier, i wish they just had him in his underwear

That and the cgi mouth together is the stuff of nerd nightmares..

Back