Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess old age has it's advantages because honestly I didn't even notice Cavill's botched mustache CGI that apparently was front and center for everyone else. And I was literally looking for it on a big Liemax screen, lol.

I wonder if it hadn't made news before the film's release if anyone would have even noticed. I mean Carrie Fisher had a long hair braid digitally removed for TFA and Harrison Ford's hair was either lengthened or shortened (can't remember which) in order to match his "pre-leg injury" scenes but I've never heard a single person make fun of the movie for that.

That's not too far off from the actual CGI :lol

htddxlouwvdejdve2vf2.gif

FuzSTu.gif

I guess old age has it's advantages because honestly I didn't even notice Cavill's botched mustache CGI that apparently was front and center for everyone else. And I was literally looking for it on a big Liemax screen, lol.

I wonder if it hadn't made news before the film's release if anyone would have even noticed. I mean Carrie Fisher had a long hair braid digitally removed for TFA and Harrison Ford's hair was either lengthened or shortened (can't remember which) in order to match his "pre-leg injury" scenes but I've never heard a single person make fun of the movie for that.

Well to be honest me neither.
I'm going to see it again maybe I'll pay more attention

And on an ironic note,
This unofficial poster is used by theatre chain in China
https://geektyrant.com/news/this-ch...e-shows-the-dc-heroes-murdering-marvel-heroes
the-chinese-poster-for-justice-league-shows-the-dc-heroes-murdering-marvel-heroes11.jpg

In reality though it would be the marvel characters because we all know the justice league would crush the avengers in a fight, this is the main reason we will never see a crossover cause no way Disney allows their superheroes to get their ass's kicked to DC's more powerful characters. Only thor, spiderman and Hulk could hang, the rest would be destroyed before the battle even started, and even they would fall to superman or be overwhelmed by the team in the end.

In reality though it would be the marvel characters because we all know the justice league would crush the avengers in a fight, this is the main reason we will never see a crossover cause no way Disney allows their superheroes to get their ass's kicked to DC's more powerful characters. Only thor, spiderman and Hulk could hang, the rest would be destroyed before the battle even started, and even they would fall to superman or be overwhelmed by the team in the end.

Are you saying you didn’t watch BvS where a man beat an alien even more powerful than the daughter of Zeus into submission. :lol

Hold on my wife Martha is calling me.

Are you saying you didn’t watch BvS where a man beat an alien even more powerful than the daughter of Zeus into submission. :lol

He was extremely weakened from kryptonite if I recall........

I could beat superman if I had kryptonite tear gas rounds and a kryptonite spear lol.. without kryptonite batman had no chance... i think that aspect was shown pretty well in the movie. Batman was getting his ass kicked even with superman holding back until he used the first kryptonite tear gas round. Again superman did not want to kill batman, he could have easily in the beginning but he was trying to talk with bruce

Or Civil War where Cap snatched a helicopter out of the sky with one hand, lol.

He also put a Murderbot into a sleeper hold...he somehow cut off a robots air supply

Just read that Universal is canceling the Dark Universe. If the Forbes article is true that's two movie verses that are now defunct. I hope DC makes it back I love the characters but they should have had a movie Empire after Chris Reeve first flew over the Earth in the first movie. Waiting so long to come up with a plan seriously hurt WB.

Really? Where at? I can’t believe those idiots thought that would work. What would the universe lead to?

Back