Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All that on location B roll footage must’ve been released to counter all the negativity about the cgi backgrounds in the trailers.

Might be they just used the pretty Snyder backgrounds and comped in Whedon directed performances with more direction than "do it more awesome."

Granted, it might have been "check out how sensitive I am to your performance wanna hang out later" but that's technically more.

I still am holding out hope that I will like this movie. It might be crazy but I can dream.

I still am holding out hope that I will like this movie. It might be crazy but I can dream.

crazy.jpg

After seeing Thor Ragnarok, I think I will enjoy JL more. Jokes were kinda overdone and I'm for a more "serious" experience. I'll get plenty that weekend with the Punisher as well.

The Flash one is good although I don’t like Bruce saying “You are” after Flash says he’s in.

The Aquaman is bad. Bruce flat out tells him earth will be invaded and destroyed and Aquaman gets angry and slams Bruce, why? So dumb. What other words can Bruce say that will then change his mind that is more important than Earth will be invaded and destroyed! Dumb.

yeah i get you but why would he believe some random stranger turning up and spinning him a line about a deadly situation :dunno

you know fake news ? :lol

earn his trust :dunno:lol

yeah i get you but why would he believe some random stranger turning up and spinning him a line about a deadly situation :dunno

you know fake news ? :lol

earn his trust :dunno:lol

I don’t see him as just some random crazy dude though.

He’s obviously not a local and the message he brings must be very accurate for him to travel that far into the artic while dressed in high class threads therefore it would only make sense that he’s either telling the truth or he’s important enough to find out why he traveled that far just to lie.

Either way you listen to him not slam him.

Aquabro is an idiot lol

The Flash one is good although I don’t like Bruce saying “You are” after Flash says he’s in.

The Aquaman is bad. Bruce flat out tells him earth will be invaded and destroyed and Aquaman gets angry and slams Bruce, why? So dumb. What other words can Bruce say that will then change his mind that is more important than Earth will be invaded and destroyed! Dumb.

bro, aquaman is probably pissed cause of what humanity has done to the ocean. :lol

it makes sense, not out of context though.

bro, aquaman is probably pissed cause of what humanity has done to the ocean. :lol

it makes sense, not out of context though.

If that’s the case then he should be slamming all the humans in that room not just the one guy who actually is spewing out a very critical important message lol.

If that’s the case then he should be slamming all the humans in that room not just the one guy who actually is spewing out a very critical important message lol.

he’s slamming out the dude asking him to save humanity when humanity is literally killing his home.

your suggestion doesn’t make any sense.

Imagine if someone knocked over his beer.

Asked to save the word = Batman gets dislocated shoulder blades.

Spilled beer = neck snap city!

giphy.gif

just an excuse to use the greatest gif on the internets

he’s slamming out the dude asking him to save humanity when humanity is literally killing his home.

your suggestion doesn’t make any sense.

But the threat that Wayne is telling him about is a billion times worse than humans polluting the ocean.

So let me get this straight you’re saying that Aquaman doesn’t want to help humanity because of pollution so he’s going to slam Bruce because you know screw humanity muh pollution but what Darkseid is going to do to the entire planet is not worse than ocean pollution!?!

Umm ok sure lol.

Screw you bad humans you’re killing my ocean home dammit so go fight Darkseid on your own.

Wait wut.

Imagine if someone knocked over his beer.

Asked to save the word = Batman gets dislocated shoulder blades.

Spilled beer = neck snap city!

giphy.gif

just an excuse to use the greatest gif on the internets

Truly is the greatest gif ever created.

But the threat that Wayne is telling him about is a billion times worse than humans polluting the ocean.

So let me get this straight you’re saying that Aquaman doesn’t want to help humanity because of pollution so he’s going to slam Bruce because you know screw humanity muh pollution but what Darkseid is going to do to the entire planet is not worse than ocean pollution!?!

Umm ok sure lol.

Screw you bad humans you’re killing my ocean home dammit so go fight Darkseid on your own.

Wait wut.

"Look at what has been done to our oceans. That's his world that has been polluted."

For decades, Aquaman has been the go-to superhero to make fun of (he does, after all, talk to fish, among other aquatic life forms). But when Jason Momoa debuts as this member of Warner Bros.' cinematic DC universe, things might change. To hear Momoa describe the character, it's no more Mr. Nice Underseas King.

Momoa brought up the topic of Aquaman's new temperament when he was asked during a recent interview whether the character on screen would wear a costume similar to his classic comic book look. Momoa hedged his bets, while leaking information about the superhero's motivations in the film.

"Well, there might be some bit of orange and green," said the actor, referring to the colors of the classic Aquaman costume. "A bit of respect for prior work, but I think he is meaner now and upset — look at what has been done to our oceans. That's his world that has been polluted."

yup.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/aquaman-is-meaner-upset-warners-827141

:wave

Back