Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2e7p7u2ufovz.jpg
c
C O L O R F U L
________U
________N

I'm still surprised Wonder Woman became the star of the DC Universe.

I finally saw the new trailer on the big screen and I don't really have any hype for this movie whatsoever. I keep forgetting it's coming out in like two weeks and I am not very optimistic this movie is going to be good from everything i've seen so far.

View attachment 375332
c
C O L O R F U L
________U
________N

I like how Ben's mole is always visible, even if barely. He'd be the worst secret crime fighter ever. Well, in a realistic setting anyway I should say.

Coz if superman can get away with just a pair of glasses... And Wonder Woman with nothing.. I guess he's ahead of the game (or behind? Since he actually puts effort in where clearly none is required?)

How do they even come up with these percentages? What are they based on? I personally don't care about rating or whatever critics say. If it looks good enough for me to watch it in a theater, I will go. JL, based on the previous movies and everything we know about this film, is not something I'll spend my money on.

Using Thor, the 95% percentage is based on how many critics give the movie a favorable score. It doesn't mean those critics rated it a 95. They could have rated the movie itself a 61, which is favorable.

At 94% The Dark Knight is considered the pinnacle of comic book movie ratings. At 95% do you think Thulk is a better movie? (looking now it is siting at 94%)

The dark knight for me is still the best comic book movie out of all. Ragnarok is the best time ive had at the movies in a long time. I personally dont rate movies by how good or bad it is. Just how i felt watching it. Ive seen crappy movies that i enjoyed (suicide squad) and "masterpieces" that were just ok (bvs)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TDK is a close second to Superman: The Movie for me. Sure, Superman hasn't aged well, but it's still a quintessential comic book movie.

Whereas TDK was Silence of the Lambs in spandex - which was the Batman I needed right then.

TDK is a close second to Superman: The Movie for me. Sure, Superman hasn't aged well, but it's still a quintessential comic book movie.

Whereas TDK was Silence of the Lambs in spandex - which was the Batman I needed right then.

Yup agree. However superman is perceived now for me growing up it was the best thing ever lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back