Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zack he shoots he scores :lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba65TvmBuIK/

and doing star wars stuff for Halloween:)
$

The first pic makes Affleck look like he's crammed into the suit. The second makes him look more relaxed.

It would be cool if this turns out to have some kind of easter egg for Hal Jordon, or John Stewart. The Green Lanterns are one of the best parts of the DC verse. I very much dig Johns' run on Green Lantern.

However, personally, I am not expecting much from this. Even less since Whedon took over. I will still see this though.

thanks for posting SW looks a lot like a video game render ,but could be down to low res version of the clip i guess
but still excited to see this movie
i particularly like the way they all seem to work as a team and for each other ,i hope the warmth and closeness they all show for each other in the bts stuff shows up as camaraderie in the movie

Henry looking out for his troubled pal Ben

$

:)

Holy crap that cgi looks absolutely horrible as in early 2000-2005 Attack of the Clones horrible.

Batman’s cgi movement was horrible and that was just of him looking up at Cyborg entering the scene.

SW face just wow a literal videogame cut scene!

Cyborg hand closeup was well rendered but the head still needs work.

I mean Iron Man 2008 has better cgi than this!

This is literally videogame cut scene level quality as in WB went cheap trying to save money just incase of a BvS box office repeat performance.

Regarding the actual context of the scene it looks ok as in a fun team work romp BUT those silly Attack of the Clones bugs are as bad as the Chitauri from Avengers. WW looks cool.

If SW face doesn’t make you say holy **** than more power to you lol.

He looks like he belongs in that 2007 animated Beowulf movie!

Last edited:
If SW face doesn’t make you say holy **** than more power to you lol.

oh i said alright :lol

just hoping its down to the low res and looks better in the movie

but if not ,ill probably still enjoy it ,im easily pleased :lol

If anything the low res should help it, it could be more noticeable with higher quality.

Man CGI sucks these days ;_;

I don't blame the tool, Jye is right, it's the budget.

oh i said alright :lol

just hoping its down to the low res and looks better in the movie

but if not ,ill probably still enjoy it ,im easily pleased :lol

Oh believe me i’m still looking forward to it.

The characters still mean alot to me.

If anything the low res should help it, it could be more noticeable with higher quality.

Man CGI sucks these days ;_;

I don't blame the tool, Jye is right, it's the budget.

Even a generic MCU entry like Ant-Man was given proper cgi treatment.

I can’t believe that JL actually went backwards from MOS/BvS and in all honestly so did WW.

Anyways how did Flash allow those bugs to pick him up isn’t he super fast lol.

The mechanical sounds from Cyborg flying sounded cool.

Even a generic MCU entry like Ant-Man was given proper cgi treatment.
Age of Ultron looked distinctly bad, JL level bad.

Black Panther is on its way too.

Spiderman also had some weird ass moments.

I can't fathom this happening under Snyder, even Sucker Punch looks better than this, it's like Whedon thought pre-production CGI looked good enough.

Back