Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steppenwolf reminds me of Ares from WW only with bigger horns. WB could t get ILM to do this? Or weta?

Holy crap that cgi looks absolutely horrible as in early 2000-2005 Attack of the Clones horrible.

Batman’s cgi movement was horrible and that was just of him looking up at Cyborg entering the scene.

SW face just wow a literal videogame cut scene!

Cyborg hand closeup was well rendered but the head still needs work.

I mean Iron Man 2008 has better cgi than this!

This is literally videogame cut scene level quality as in WB went cheap trying to save money just incase of a BvS box office repeat performance.

Regarding the actual context of the scene it looks ok as in a fun team work romp BUT those silly Attack of the Clones bugs are as bad as the Chitauri from Avengers. WW looks cool.

If SW face doesn’t make you say holy **** than more power to you lol.

He looks like he belongs in that 2007 animated Beowulf movie!

I love how WW just decides to stop fighting mid-battle so that the one Geonosian can fly toward her and almost get her until Batman stops him mid-air. It's almost as if she knew from the script that Batman would step in at that exact moment....

Bespin Zack >>> JL

Yup I noticed that why didn’t she just kill it right there and then it doesn’t look like they posed any real threat to her.

Now Flash yeah he’s a wimp lol.

Last edited:
Yup I noticed that why didn’t she just kill it right there and then it doesn’t look like they pose any real threat to her.

Now Flash yeah he’s a wimp lol.

Who knew that to defeat Flash all you had to do was just grab him, lol. So if the JL wasn't there he would have literally been dead?

In the Flash solo movie he'll be all ready for battle and then something will fly down, pick him up, he screams, end credits, lol.

I get that superheroes are often depowered in group battles but nothing from that clip came across as organic or representative of how those characters actually fight and behave. Just going through the motions, hitting their generic beats, and then deliberately pausing when it's the next character's "turn."

Who knew that to defeat Flash all you had to do was just grab him, lol. So if the JL wasn't there he would have literally been dead?

In the Flash solo movie he'll be all ready for battle and then something will fly down, pick him up, he screams, end credits?

I get that superheroes are often depowered in group battles but nothing from that clip came across as organic or representative of how those characters actually fight and behave. Just going through the motions, hitting their generic beats, and then deliberately pausing when it's the next character's "turn."

Whatever little hope I had left that this movie could still be a fun team up has now been ruined. :lol

Oh well it can still be a PAUSE AND WAIT YOUR TURN thrill ride! lolololol

After seeing the Flash actor with bright red lipstick I can no longer take him seriously lol.

Whatever little hope I had left that this movie could still be a fun team up has now been ruined. :lol

Oh well it can still be a PAUSE AND WAIT YOUR TURN thrill ride! lolololol

After seeing the Flash actor with bright red lipstick I can no longer take him seriously lol.

Yes I literally thought that the Flash might be the surprise crowd pleaser of the film but post-lipstickgate I no longer care, lol.

You're exactly right about Steppenwolf looking like a video game cutscene character. WHY??? I don't see a single thing about him that couldn't have been done with makeup and costume on a live-action actor. :slap

Literally a step down from every major popcorn movie that I can think of. Azog was introduced half a decade ago now and even he looked much better than SW.

Steppenwolf reminds me of Ares from WW only with bigger horns. WB could t get ILM to do this? Or weta?

I still think the original design was spectacular!
Shame they had to change it

latest

Yes I literally thought that the Flash might be the surprise crowd pleaser of the film but post-lipstickgate I no longer care, lol.

You're exactly right about Steppenwolf looking like a video game cutscene character. WHY??? I don't see a single thing about him that couldn't have been done with makeup and costume on a live-action actor. :slap

Literally a step down from every major popcorn movie that I can think of. Azog was introduced half a decade ago now and even he looked much better than SW.

Well i’m off to go watch a movie with better cgi than JL, Blade 1.

Yep I'm going to have a "movies with better CGI than JL" marathon too. First up is Spawn. Next is Species 3, lol.

Oh man Spawn lolololol

It was only a floating face but I suppose it grounds the visuals that much more, I had read thet they planned to do the same with SW, I wonder what changed...

It’s really jarring in that clip going from WW standing still to SW standing still.

Back