Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turd in a pool looks blur due to the underwater distortion effect hence we can't make out the gross details as opposed to turd in a toilet bowl. Turd is not pleasant to look at therefore a blurred out turd in a pool looks better than a turd in a toilet.

Turd from two different persons can't possibly be the same as well due to many factors like one's eating and drinking habits, health, etc. Therefore it is possible for one turd to be better looking than another turd. The shape, color, solidity, etc all contribute to how good looking a turd is.

I've heard of talking ***** about a movie, but this is decidedly next level stuff. What hath thou wrought, Zack???

Does a turd look better in a pool than it does in a toilet? Same ****.

RwtoBW4.gif

:lol

Turd in a pool looks blur due to the underwater distortion effect hence we can't make out the gross details as opposed to turd in a toilet bowl. Turd is not pleasant to look at therefore a blurred out turd in a pool looks better than a turd in a toilet.

Turd from two different persons can't possibly be the same as well due to many factors like one's eating and drinking habits, health, etc. Therefore it is possible for one turd to be better looking than another turd. The shape, color, solidity, etc all contribute to how good looking a turd is.

Wow, ain't that some ****. :lol

Hahah we are totally getting a Snyder Cut! This hype storm is just too much fun. What a middle finger to all the haters ?blah blah blah it?s still ****!! If I don?t want it nobody does!![emoji24]?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:toilet_cl

This made my day..... :rotfl

So at the end of the day it?s still ****.

Words to live by. You can throw truffle shavings on a TV dinner, but a substantial meal with flavors that never needed frills or masking is the better move.

Zack Snyder just posted the black Superman suit is in the Snyder Cut.
49207532147_ab4830ab07_c.jpg

Some nice frills though, I'll give him that.

So... did they digitally color the suit for the theatrical version? I'm surprised no one knew about it if a physical suit was made.

Interesting. Isn't this scene from Snyder?

Maybe he originally wanted him in the black suit and they told him no. :lol

Damn this man became obsessed all of a sudden. Why not just let it go and move on to another project. It?s been , what? Like 2 yrs? Right?

Damn this man became obsessed all of a sudden. Why not just let it go and move on to another project. It?s been , what? Like 2 yrs? Right?

Who knows? I imagine these movies are like children to directors, so to have it wrested away (& significantly altered) at the same he lost one of his actual children likely compounded his grief. Maybe finishing & releasing it the way he intended is something he feels he needs to do as part of the healing process?

Poor Zack just cannot let that turd go.

Who knows? I imagine these movies are like children to directors, so to have it wrested away (& significantly altered) at the same he lost one of his actual children likely compounded his grief. Maybe finishing & releasing it the way he intended is something he feels he needs to do as part of the healing process?

I thought the "release the Snyder cut" movement was fan-generated. A forum on Reddit, and a petition signed by 180,000 fans.

Maybe you are right. Maybe he made an internal promise to his daughter to finish this film the right way. Maybe it?s his way of letting go. Cause he definitely seems very obsessed

Back