Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a weak-ass trailer. The awful music didn't help either. Aquaman did nothing for me. Flash seems likeable and it's nice to see Bruce interacting with the other characters in a humorous way, but overall, weak and forgettable.

I wouldn't consider the Thor costume bad, what don't you like about it? It's pretty much comic accurate translated to the big screen.
No, no it's not. :lol

It's a random mix of Ultimate Thor with some disperse hints of Classic/Modern Thor, without doing justice to either, all done in over-designed rubbery """armor""", weird loose leather pants and sneaker bootsl, it's awful, it's one of the worst superhero costumes ever made. Not to mention, no freaking helmet.

The 90's Flash TV show costume is better than that, and I hate that costume.

As a fan of Thor I've given up all hope that he'll be done any justice in the MCU.

What a weak-ass trailer. The awful music didn't help either. Aquaman did nothing for me. Flash seems likeable and it's nice to see Bruce interacting with the other characters in a humorous way, but overall, weak and forgettable.

But Aquaman drinking in slow motion doe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Aquaman drinking in slow motion doe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The WW trailer was sooooo much better. I still think she should be able to fly, but the action looks good, and Godot seems like she's good in the role.

I don't get why Cyborg said to Batman that he didn't think he was real? He's been in Gotham for 20 years...and Gotham is 10 away from Metropolis, and there is even Batman merchandise that the Joker and his guys wear. :lol

Boring footage.

Less said about AM costume the better.

The switch on the back of your skulls, you're supposed to flick it off. :lol

The switch on the back of your skulls, you're supposed to flick it off. :lol

Apparently the switch on the back of Aquaman's head is off, because he's acting like some kind of brute. He might be a better Thor than Hensworth, but I'm not feeling his Aquaman. It's like they're trying so hard to make him tough and not a joke, that they thought, brute force, smirking, and throwing bottles = badass :dunno

Yeah but people liked it, and that's what they were going for, so it worked.

It amazes me how easy people change currents though, and like a real hive mind too, nobody knew Aquaman but knew the jokes, now he's badass because he's basically Khal Drogo, everybody complained about BvS, now a few funny moments, which aren't even that funny, and are even throwaway moments, and everyone loves how DC has "finally figured it out" :lol

I mean, don't get me wrong, I liked the thing for what it was, a non-trailer of outtakes to show us the kind of direction they're going with but, is that really all it took?

Are you comparing a guy in a suit who has been visibly fighting crime for 20 years in a major city that's 10 minutes away from another major city and whose citizens are so familiar with that they can draw his logo, to the Chupacabra? Ok...
Visibly? How'd you figure that? In the 1st Batman scene, one of the cops didn't even know he actually existed.

The logo thing, there's kind of a big light that shines on the clouds...

And you must've missed the countless times Snyder said even after 20 years he was still an urban legend.

But now that you mention it, only the higher ups in fringe stuff in the Government know if chupacabra exists, and some people may have seen something in the woods, and some other people might even have dead farm animals as proof of its existence, ór even pics and video, there is also merchandise.... So yeah, kind of a spot on analogy there.

Last edited:
Looking like a disco explosion.

13696994_10209239328353418_2082078933176480146_n.jpg

Yeah, it's a little busy. They went a little crazy with the "scales" in the design. The other costumes look pretty good though.

Visibly? How'd you figure that? In the 1st Batman scene, one of the cops didn't even know he actually existed.

The logo thing, there's kind of a big light that shines on the clouds...

And you must've missed the countless times Snyder said even after 20 years he was still an urban legend.

You kind of answered your own question.

The whole urban legend thing works in the early years, but 20 years of seeing his logo in the skies, people getting branded, probably youtube videos of him on top of Joker's pink car with bright neon lights in a crowded city? Is Joker also an urban legend then?

Chupacabra eatd chickens in the woods. Batman fights crime for 20 years in a major city and puts high profile criminals like thd Joker in jail or Arkham.

You kind of answered your own question.

The whole urban legend thing works in the early years, but 20 years of seeing his logo in the skies, people getting branded, probably youtube videos of him on top of Joker's pink car with bright neon lights in a crowded city? Is Joker also an urban legend then?
UFOs have existed for how long now? Same thing, videos and stuff, "implants" and other "physical evidence" that I'm sure are very hard to forge so they must be real.

That's the thing about urban myths, most people know about them, most people don't believe in them. Again, a GCPD cop didn't know he existed, the movie itself is establishing that.

Allegedly the Joker owns an establishment and is consistently seen by people there, not to mention his criminal record, psychological records, etc etc. He probably appears in Hip-Hop videos too :lol

UFOs have existed for how long now? Same thing, videos and stuff, "implants" and other "physical evidence" that I'm sure are very hard to forge so they must be real.

That's the thing about urban myths, most people know about them, most people don't believe in them. Again, a GCPD cop didn't know he existed, the movie itself is establishing that.

Allegedly the Joker owns an establishment and is consistently seen by people there, not to mention his criminal record, psychological records, etc etc. He probably appears in Hip-Hop videos too :lol

Just because the film says it, it doesn't mean it makes sense. I don't think the urban legend works for Batman after such a long time. In the beginning sure, but once his logo shows up in the skies and he's dealing with someone like The Joker, who is the complete opposite of an urban legend, there should be little doubt that Batman is real, so a cop acting like seeing him is so unbelievable, it's a bit much. Especially when Gordon is the one using the light :lol

In TDKReturns and Rises the "urban legend" idea works because he's been gone for so long, there are kids and young people that only heard of him, but 20 years in a city? I don't buy it.

Back