Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Batman has a new costume and it doesn't look like the black costume that was in the background of that pic from Mamoa earlier this year. Anyone thinking its maybe a regen suit for Superman?

Trailer looks quite good for being so early. The movie is still more than a year away, so practically none of the effects have been done. Only a little bit of Cyborg because I'm sure he's complex and will be done with a hybrid performance capture. No villain--even if it's Steppenwolf there will probably be several others from Apokolips before the big bad shows up probably in the closing scenes. No Superman (I don't think they plan to make his resurrection the world's worst kept secret since he's in the promo materials, so better not pull a TFA Luke Skywalker). I like that they are trying to add some lightness to the dialogue. Aquaman is looking good. Still gotta get used to a dark-haired, millennial Barry Allen, especially with such a great TV Flash.

Wonder Woman looks great. Had kind of a Captain America TFA vibe to it. Curious who she will be going up against.

And after today's armor sneak, really looking forward Thor.

Everything is better when you turn your brain off... The Anti-life justifies my compliance.

Looking at the costumes, Flash's costume is better than the concept art in the BvS DVD, so is Cyborg's, even with that early post-pro.

But I don't like Aquaman's new costume, I liked the shoulder armor better.

But I don't like Aquaman's new costume, I liked the shoulder armor better.

Looking like a disco explosion.

13696994_10209239328353418_2082078933176480146_n.jpg

I feel like Aquaman's suit would look better from the front. It just looks awkward from the side. It looks less like a professional, studio Aquaman suit, and more like one of those weird, bulky Motorcycle suits based on the movie suit that that UD Replicas place makes.

I don't get why they just didn't keep his BvS look. He had it for a whole 5 seconds in an obscure under water shot. Makes no sense.

Now that is just as bad as MCU Thor costume.

I believe that's the worst costume in the DCEU... Hopefully it'll look better in the movie.

It's not as bad as the Thor costume. I wouldn't consider the Thor costume bad, what don't you like about it? It's pretty much comic accurate translated to the big screen.

Back