Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup that ***** was crazy lol

It would be curtains for Deadffleck

I like how the interviewer tells Ezra “Wow what a jacket..wow..” lol

Ezra didn’t look too happy being trolled by this macho dude.

Look at Ezra’s eyebrows :lol

Yup that ***** was crazy lol

It would be curtains for Deadffleck

I like how the interviewer tells Ezra “Wow what a jacket..wow..” lol

Ezra didn’t look too happy being trolled by this macho dude.

Look at Ezra’s eyebrows :lol

thats why he said his socks were pizza socks, that was the burn come back burn. you could tell the entire interview Ezra had a rage boner

I think all studios should lift review embargo the day before or the day of. Hype and market the movie itself not what "critics" think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more I think about it, the more I'm starting to believe that Justice League may already be a soft reboot for the franchise.

1. Flash has already been confirmed to be able to time travel (BvS scene).

2. All the trailers have showcased the heroes on earth during the invasion (shots with red skies) except for Flash. (maybe he's off in the past?)

3. The marketing now has shifted from batman, to WW now to a lot of Flash stuff.

4. He's the one character that has never "fought" before, and the youngest, making him the underdog of the entire league. This would make even more sense to have him be the one who saves the day.

5. A shot in the trailer where he is running, that's different than other shots in the same vain. In this one he's surrounded by lightning instead of you being able to work out the world around him.

6. That BvS scene was made for a future pay-off.

7. The Batman movie is supposedly a prequel or at least set before BvS. (after flash makes right with the world)

8. A few months ago WB announced that the universe if more loosely connected a la the X-Men franchise instead of a traditional world building and pay-off every "phase" franchise.

9. Wonder Woman 2017 wouldn't be effected by it, as far as continuity goes, since it's mostly set in the early 30s.

10. The "Flashpoint" movie in the works could very well be about Barry getting out of a time loop he's stuck in, and less about time travel.

11. Supes is dead and more than likely comes back as evil, making him an impossible powerhouse for the league, leaving time travel as their only option. This is more than likely where the flash/knightmare scene comes into play.

12. Extensive reshoots

I think all studios should lift review embargo the day before or the day of. Hype and market the movie itself not what "critics" think about it.

I don't agree. If the film is really good, you want word of mouth to get around before it comes out. First week sales are important nowadays and if no one knows how good a film is it could lose money.

I'm sure Harley with a bat, boomerang guy, and good shot guy will be useful against Steppenwolf.

Sure they can Harley can distract Steppenwolf with her sexiness while Batman sneaks up from behind.

pfft.

Studios depend on that RT % monies.

I hope the swirling ring of trash in the sky makes a comeback.

Thor 3 had a planet of trash lol

The more I think about it, the more I'm starting to believe that Justice League may already be a soft reboot for the franchise.

1. Flash has already been confirmed to be able to time travel (BvS scene).

2. All the trailers have showcased the heroes on earth during the invasion (shots with red skies) except for Flash. (maybe he's off in the past?)

3. The marketing now has shifted from batman, to WW now to a lot of Flash stuff.

4. He's the one character that has never "fought" before, and the youngest, making him the underdog of the entire league. This would make even more sense to have him be the one who saves the day.

5. A shot in the trailer where he is running, that's different than other shots in the same vain. In this one he's surrounded by lightning instead of you being able to work out the world around him.

6. That BvS scene was made for a future pay-off.

7. The Batman movie is supposedly a prequel or at least set before BvS. (after flash makes right with the world)

8. A few months ago WB announced that the universe if more loosely connected a la the X-Men franchise instead of a traditional world building and pay-off every "phase" franchise.

9. Wonder Woman 2017 wouldn't be effected by it, as far as continuity goes, since it's mostly set in the early 30s.

10. The "Flashpoint" movie in the works could very well be about Barry getting out of a time loop he's stuck in, and less about time travel.

11. Supes is dead and more than likely comes back as evil, making him an impossible powerhouse for the league, leaving time travel as their only option. This is more than likely where the flash/knightmare scene comes into play.

12. Extensive reshoots

Good thinking but don't think alot it will be in the film- if so it would be pretty awesome because DC would be thinking out of the box to branching out the DCEU all over the place with few "rules"

I don't agree. If the film is really good, you want word of mouth to get around before it comes out. First week sales are important nowadays and if no one knows how good a film is it could lose money.

Also true. Makes me wonder why WB take so long to lift embargoes

Back